Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the end of the day he can become Europe's best Left Back for Everton or go do it for another club instead

That's what this ultimately comes down to

It's in Brands and Co's hands now

All I can say is this; give Celtic what they want for him if we can afford to

If we can't, then get the dead wood gone ASAP so we can

Honestly if we buy him for 30+ we'll sell him for at least 50+

This is as much of a no brainer when it comes to a potential signing than at any time in our clubs history

Get him bought, and move Heaven and Earth to do it

Those on here who are disparaging him or talking him down will be sharply proven wrong once he walks out at Goodison Park wearing sumptuous royal blue and sets the Premier League alight

You're welcome to doubt me all you want, but I'm right about this one people, I honestly am

Kieran Tierney is going to make it. We should do all we can to ensure we get 2-3 years out of him before he does

Europe’s best???????

Mate, Brands didn't come here to work with a 20mil budget and a crap squad.

He might have is he was earning a quarter of that.

We dont have much money/cash flow at all in my opinion mate.

Daves figures are about right for me in terms of net spend.

If we spent anything like 80+million net i would have huge concerns, we wont though, more chance of finding the lough Ness monster and taking it roller skating.

He might have is he was earning a quarter of that.

We dont have much money/cash flow at all in my opinion mate.

Daves figures are about right for me in terms of net spend.

If we spent anything like 80+million net i would have huge concerns, we wont though, more chance of finding the lough Ness monster and taking it roller skating.

If reports to be believed, we have bid around 20 for an LB, 30 for Malcolm plus need and CM and one other.

Really? We'll see.

I'm guessing a negative net spend to the tune of £15M to £20M by the end of the window.

Doesnt really matter what the net spend is...

Ideally its negative £1billion...

Key is who we shift and who we sign...

I would be surprised if brands didnt have something up his sleeve.

If reports to be believed, we have bid around 20 for an LB, 30 for Malcolm plus need and CM and one other.

If reports arent to be believed we haven't!

We will spend a modest amount in around Daves figures net. Not trying to burst your bubble, but its pretty clear from accounts, liabilities and projections made in January that we have very little cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.