Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

c'mon mate he has a point. Lovren was great at Southampton, and looked pretty good in the world cup. Klopp does expose his defence.

really? Didn't do it much with us. He always used a strong, tall DM though, which he's never had at Liverpool, but does now with Fabinho.

I like Lovren by the way, I don't get why he's so hated in the PL. Sure has made errors like most have, but he's a dominant CB in the air, strong tackler, reads the game far better than most, I'd have him any day in my team ahead of a load of other promient PL defenders who seem to get a free pass from the media and fans.

Anway, back to transfers, the next couple of weeks are going to crazy I suspect, with the window closing early for you in the PL too. It's about to get frantic.

really? Didn't do it much with us. He always used a strong, tall DM though, which he's never had at Liverpool, but does now with Fabinho.

I like Lovren by the way, I don't get why he's so hated in the PL. Sure has made errors like most have, but he's a dominant CB in the air, strong tackler, reads the game far better than most, I'd have him any day in my team ahead of a load of other promient PL defenders who seem to get a free pass from the media and fans.

Anway, back to transfers, the next couple of weeks are going to crazy I suspect, with the window closing early for you in the PL too. It's about to get frantic.

The reason Lovren is disliked is because he's a knobhead mate

By 22:
RLC: 54 games (2850 minutes, 54 mins average per game); 3 goals and 5 assists.
By 23:
Barkley: 201 games 33 goals, 23 assists

Rueben has some catching up to do.

Maybe I missed them, but in what leagues did Ross score 33 goals? Is that counting the goals he banged in for the U16 England team or something? I know he scored 21 in 150 games with Everton.

Dragovski would ultimately be good replacement for Jordan but it would be difficult to get over it now when he has become known all over the world and brought happiness to so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.