Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who doesn’t rate Vida, needs their head testing. If we can’t get Mina, hope we get him.
Underrated, didn’t know anything about him until our rumoured interest. Hopefully Cenk can have a quiet word with him and we send Klaassen in the opposite direction.
Not sure where this idea that he’s crap has come from.
Probably from the fact that hes really crap.

Hes just cost his team a goal cos he cant defend a simple ball over the top.

Ashley Williams is far better.

Remember when Man Utd with Giggs / Sharpe on the wings used to play a dodgy eastern european side every season or two? One of their defenders who looked like a bond villain henchman would be highlighted and hed be average.

Thats vida.

We were linked a season ago for free...rehashed links i think.

It's a day for Spurs comparisons for me today! How long has Harry Kane been scoring goals for? 3 years is all. He had his first proper breakthrough season at 21 - the same age as DCL. He had pretty unsuccessful Championship and Premier league loan spells with Leicester, Norwich and Millwall before this.

Players do develop and you have to give them time. (Look at Kane, Dier, Trippier, Davies Ali). If DCL works on his finishing (and a lot of it is confidence as he shoots too centrally) he could score 20 goals a season by the age of 24 too. Depends on the opportunities and coaching he receives between now and then.

Loftus Cheek and Abraham both have the potential to be outstanding PL players (Chelsea have a pretty good record when it comes to youth talent, they just never give it a chance!) , but they are not there yet.

I would be happy with both as they offer something different to what we have and have a lot of potential. Abraham has shown he can blitz the championship and did well when given the opportunity in a poor Swansea side. Loftus Cheek needs to be coached by someone who has faith in him and then I think he will develop into one heck of a player.

Players like these 2 plus a couple of more established players and it will be a good window.

All 3 have areas to improve on...but if they can they will be top players

This might sound mad but going on yesterday’s game and yea the opposition was well to put it mildly piss poor I genuinely think we only need 2 players maybe a max of 3 ... think we need a centre back / centre forward and if a proper Left full was to become available then I’d look at him . Think dowell // Connolly // Robinson will be in or around the first team this year . Think we will see Bolaise // Besic // Martina // Williams // Pennington // mirrallas all gone by the first of September either on loan or some gone permanently. With respect to centre forward I’d be surprised if a good offer was to come in for Niasse that it’s not accepted .. could see him buying in centre back ( Mina ) and possible loaning in centre forward ( Batsuyha ) ..

Oh my god people are suggesting Tammy Abraham.

7B21468A-6875-42C9-8291-CFF13A952688.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.