2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The window has been open what, a fortnight? I know we have to trim the squad that’s obvious to everybody, but loaning a player who could attract some decent monetary bids this early in the window seems pretty desperate to me. If we do agree to a loan in the next few days then to me that says things are worse than I thought!

Nobody will pay 24m for him mate, thats for damn sure.

We are desperate, we are trying to sell roughly 18 players in 2months and then try and buy some, time is not on our side, take the deal and move on to the next is the sensible option, otherwise August 9th rolls around and we still have 38 players and havent improved the squad.

People keep saying im sure somebody else would make a decent offer, but you said yourself, the window has been open for 2 weeks already, people will know whos for sale and who isnt by now, people will have shown interest by now, we know whos interested and who isnt.

Nobody will pay 24m for him mate, thats for damn sure.

We are desperate, we are trying to sell roughly 18 players in 2months and then try and buy some, time is not on our side, take the deal and move on to the next is the sensible option, otherwise August 9th rolls around and we still have 38 players and havent improved the squad.

People keep saying im sure somebody else would make a decent offer, but you said yourself, the window has been open for 2 weeks already, people will know whos for sale and who isnt by now, people will have shown interest by now, we know whos interested and who isnt.

Tbf, I'd agree if besiktas were paying the majority, say 90% of his wages, I just think they'll only want to pay about 40% of it.

Far far too early in the window to be biting the hands off a Turkish club that only want to loan the player. There’s certain to be interest, and from clubs that will actually pay money for him.

Keep cool, see what offers materialise and if nothing is forthcoming, there’s always the option to then loan him late in the window.

Actually makes very little sense to loan him right now.

We will cast off players with the same frenzy that we got them in last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.