Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosh has got his blinders on again just like with Koeman.

I'm praying this turns out better.

I'm not having this "The manager will be appointed after the decision is made by DBB and Brands". He's probably already bought his house.

The man knows what he wants.

It didnt work out with Koeman, but honestly, nobody could have seen the way "he" collapsed at the end, he looked like he was sleeping in his car

But thankfully The Mosh isnt afraid to admit hes made a mistake, I think this is his last roll of the dice, I imagine hes said to Marcel "Ive got this 1, if I screw up, youve got the rest".

Bookies. Know. Nothing.

They move their prices based on people betting, which is in turn based on media speculation.

If they had even the slightest inkling as to who was getting a specific managerial post, that book would be shut sharpish.

Please don't read anything into odds for managers.

The man knows what he wants.

It didnt work out with Koeman, but honestly, nobody could have seen the way "he" collapsed at the end, he looked like he was sleeping in his car

But thankfully The Mosh isnt afraid to admit hes made a mistake, I think this is his last roll of the dice, I imagine hes said to Marcel "Ive got this 1, if I screw up, youve got the rest".

It isn't just Koeman I hold against him as a mark against his judgment but Walsh and now Allardyce as well. After the last two years I seriously question his ability to make the right decision for our footballing affairs.

I would hope if this one unfortunately doesn't turn out that it will be the end of him trying to influence the football side of things at the club.

I'm not ready to proclaim Brands as our saviour yet either. I'm going to remain cynical and apprehensive about all of these changes after getting burned by the excitement of the last two years. I'm still stuck in the pit of apathy this season led me to.

Staying at Shakhtar, must not think he has the ability to come to the Premier League. Bullet dodged.
Hope the kin rat gets mistaken for an infidel in the Ukrainian war and gets a kin bomb dropped on his kin head.

Just kidding like.

Cry+Forever.gif

That's me done with football.

Playing the game. arrives in London for talks. Lets the papers know and gets photographed coming out of west ham owners house. Extra 1m a year on his Shakhtar contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.