Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't just Koeman I hold against him as a mark against his judgment but Walsh and now Allardyce as well. After the last two years I seriously question his ability to make the right decision for our footballing affairs.

I would hope if this one unfortunately doesn't turn out that it will be the end of him trying to influence the football side of things at the club.

I'm not ready to proclaim Brands as our saviour yet either. I'm going to remain cynical and apprehensive about all of these changes after getting burned by the excitement of the last two years. I'm still stuck in the pit of apathy this season led me to.

Hes not flawless mate, nor does he have a crystal ball.

What Leicester did was a miracle, he helped make it happen, sure hindsight is a wonderful thing, but at the time he has regarded as a miracle worker, he was given a bigger role and quite frankly he sank without trace.

As I keep saying, its only Moshiris money we are wasting, the club will still earn another 180m this year and every year we remain in the Premier League. Moshiris has proven time and time again that if we need a cash injection, he will provide it.

we won’t paying more money than them, they are competitive in the champions league as well.

We could defo offer him more money, but whats 1m or 2m here and there, when your competing for titles, winning cups and playing in Europes top competition, if he continues his upward trajectory he can name his price next Summer and pick his club.

I don’t blame him. If we had managed to make a decent run this year, he may have been interested. Surely anyone from the outside can see what a shambles we were by watching one game.managers want a challenge, but they don’t want a horror show.

I'd be a bit miffed if the rumours that he is signing a new contract with his club are true .
Better him than Silva .
I'd obviously support either but it seems that if we employ Silva it will cost the club a pretty penny and Fonseca seems solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.