Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky saying a £6m pay off for BFS, did his job and stabilised the team but football died in the process.

£6m !!! That’s a lot of doughnuts
It's what we get for finishing 8th and not 11th. Not a lot if you're in this league.
We'd have been lucky to finish 11th, never mind 8th.

Sam out, new feller in! Don't care who the new feller is at this point, i just want my soul cleansed of the last three or four seasons ‘football’.

Get In!!!! I wonder which club will hire him next season and promptly fire him when they realise that supporters would rather watch paint dry than their own football team.

Ill go against the grain and say i have a huge appreciation toward him, i think he can feel very hard done by and i am pretty disappointed in Everton and i am also dissapointed with the abuse received by the fanbase, not that my opinion counts for much but has shown a really ugly face of the club holistically for me. Im not a huge advocate of his and i dont think he was anyone's first choice, but his contribution has enabled and contributed to progress

If nothing else he got us 130 mill in prize money finishing 8th, despite the poor fair.

Thanks Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.