Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose will probably be shipped out this summer to be fair. Fallen out of favour with Poch ever since his interview before the start of the season.

Best left back in the league when motivated... but seems to find it hard to be motivated enough. Loves it up north though, constantly claims he's homesick.

If Everton bought him his success will completely depend on who his coach is.

100% this Rose is fantastic cant believe some of the comments in here.

Put it this way we would in the top 2/3 sides for the best full back pairing in the league in Coleman and Rose.

Rose will probably be shipped out this summer to be fair. Fallen out of favour with Poch ever since his interview before the start of the season.

Best left back in the league when motivated... but seems to find it hard to be motivated enough. Loves it up north though, constantly claims he's homesick.

If Everton bought him his success will completely depend on who his coach is.

I think he is a very good player, it's just his injury record for me that I don't like.

There’s a reason no top club has touched Carvalho. His consistency is shocking. A fairly consistent them amongst recent Portuguese midfielders. Carvalho, Sanches, Jao Mario, Veloso, all had/have lots of talent but just seemingly not the application required for top sides.

Rose is discontented at Spurs over lack of trophies and top wages so would move to Everton? Ok...

Well he's messed up his chances of moving to one of those clubs by falling out with Poch this season. He lost his starting spot because of it and so those types of club may have been put off him as well.

It's good news for us if the likes of United are still in for him though.

Have to agree with you there mate.

Have never liked Rose's attitude either if im being honest.

He's crap, like probably worse than Kyle walker crap. Both were hyped up to the hill because they're English playing for spurs. But all they have is pace imo.

He's crap, like probably worse than Kyle walker crap. Both were hyped up to the hill because they're English playing for spurs. But all they have is pace imo.

They are both capable players mate, but i think they thrived in Pochs system and his emphasis on wing backs, they also benefited from depth in the Spurs squad, Spurs system rotated full backs every three games or so to give them breathers.

I think he is over hyped and i think he is looking for a pay day, like you i think Davies and Trippier are better players, I also dont like Rose's attitude.

I think we will struggle to fill the Baines void with quality, we dont appreciate how good he has been for us, we just take him from granted. Hes getting on granted and we need an alternative, but he has a couple of years in him for me. He has been in great form the last few weeks in my opinion.

Last edited:
Rose would be brilliant, ambitious signing. Can't believe that any fans are whining about this. The only downside I can see is he's 28 this summer (I thought he was younger than that), so there'd be limited sell-on value.

Status
Not open for further replies.