Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay or go, I think people have got to stop trying to read things into what is being said that just are not there.

There will be no hints or clues given and standard answers will be given by all concerned.
The only thing I will believe is when he is sacked justifiably - "Nothing but the best will do"!
by saying he's heading for 8th next season he is taking the P!

I wonder when Silva is out of contract at Watford ?

Sometimes , maybe you should just look at the most obvious solution because that is where the answer is.

We know how badly Moshiri wanted Silva last November, we know how much he was prepared to pay at the time and maybe nothing has changed.

If Sam is not staying.

We were in the bottom three then, stuck in between windows and with no striker, if he wants him now big questions have to be asked about Moshiri

The only thing I will believe is when he is sacked justifiably - "Nothing but the best will do"!
by saying he's heading for 8th next season he is taking the P!
Joey. You know as well as I that if he leaves it will be choreographed carefully.
The answers will be prepared before the questions will be asked.

He really isn’t.
Well I can only say that reading his most recent comments my impression was that he has been fairly robust in defending Allardyce from criticism.
But as I note your a mod over there I accept you are almost certainly right.
I would just add that in order to influence or alter people's opinions it helps if you give the impression that you broadly share their views it ,makes them more receptive to listening to your alternative suggestions. It's an old tactic.
In the end it's just opinions.;)

I only look at the ones telling me he's sacked, we're getting the best manager in the known universe, we're winning the double next year and the new ground will be ready before I snuff it.

Everyone else can 'Koff right off.
Sounds great that...except the bit about the new ground...unless your 20yrs old or younger.

We were in the bottom three then, stuck in between windows and with no striker, if he wants him now big questions have to be asked about Moshiri
But, if he doesn't want him now considering the amount he was prepared to invest then, even bigger questions will be asked of his judgement.

I think that if Sam leaves(not at all convinced he will) I think he will immediately be replaced by Silva(a huge risk).

Appointing Silva is a case of "out of the frying pan......." the board haven't a clue what they are doing, moshiri knows f/a about football, and billy liar is still hanging around like a bad smell......therein lies our problems. No vision, no plan, no competence, just taking the piss:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.