Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey I’m putting all my eggs in your basket, so to speak.

:blush:
Thing is Sam comes back and does not state he is staying he just acts like he's staying using other words than the exact definition of the outcome nothing has changed since the meeting with Moshiri - Moshiri seldom is at FF if Sam puts the same crap about people leak things from FF there - can add 2+2 and make five eg bad itk-
Sam was way off from being that informative again today imo - also only a few of the fans hate him get my drift!
we can hope he will go to WBA or be sacked - end of!

I wonder when Silva is out of contract at Watford ?

Sometimes , maybe you should just look at the most obvious solution because that is where the answer is.

We know how badly Moshiri wanted Silva last November, we know how much he was prepared to pay at the time and maybe nothing has changed.

If Sam is not staying.

Sometimes , maybe you should just look at the most obvious solution because that is where the answer is.

We know how badly Moshiri wanted Silva last November, we know how much he was prepared to pay at the time and maybe nothing has changed.

If Sam is not staying.
If you want to believe the esk,he says now may 2018 -break clause [no idea as bored of Everton at the min],but The esk also says moshiri has his phone number lol

I cut his hair mush

and sam is staying.
giphy.gif

Thing is Sam comes back and does not state he is staying he just acts like he's staying using other words than the exact definition of the outcome nothing has changed since the meeting with Moshiri - Moshiri seldom is at FF if Sam puts the same crap about people leak things from FF there - can add 2+2 and make five eg bad itk-
Sam was way off from being that informative again today imo - also only a few of the fans hate him get my drift!
we can hope he will go to WBA or be sacked - end of!
Stay or go, I think people have got to stop trying to read things into what is being said that just are not there.

There will be no hints or clues given and standard answers will be given by all concerned.

Yeah, beginning to feel inevitable really.
Changes my opinion of Moshiri entirely if true.
Frankly they can take their shiny new stadium plans and shove em where the sun don't shine.
Buildings don't score goals.
Of course if he gets shut he'll be back on my Christmas list. (I'm sure this concerns him like)
Not inevitable contracts mean nothing!

If Sam is not staying.
And that could be the problem right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.