Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Brands coming if Allardyce is the manager, it's like mixing oil and water.

I was disgusted when the fraud was appointed but I believe Mosh and the board's intention all along was to wait until season end and have a new team in place for the summer. nothing I've seen or heard so far has made me change my mind.

If I'm wrong and this dinosaur is allowed to not only take us into next season but also allowed to buy a bunch of Allardyce type players it will lead to disaster.

Take your pick from Carrol or Benteke?

I can’t see him here next season. I would like to think that there has been a lot of work done in the background since his appointment to bring in a new DOF and a new Manager.

If he is here next season Andy Carroll and Benteke will be up front. Won’t make a difference who is in midfield. The defenders will fire balls like scud missiles at them.

I’m certainly not saying or suggesting we keep him. It’s his arrogance that annoys me. It maybe what Moshiri is thinking. If Moshiri can’t get the man he wants he may stick with Sam. I do think the major play here is Walsh’s job. If Brands comes in and Walsh goes then Sam will be gone too. Maybe Moshiri is waiting for Brands to arrive and do the dirty work. So many different scenarios. Let’s hope he goes.
Moshiri May be many things but unwilling to do his own dirty work is not one of them
Martinez , Koeman

Having spent their hard earned money that will not be easy.....This situation reminds me a little of the 70s under Bingham and Lee. I had an S/T in the street end during that period and had seen both the '63 and 70 sides....then we started to sllde. Most match days (Saturdays then) I would say to myself I'm not going but come midday my legs would automatically start walking to the bus stop and having got to the pub with my brother pre game, we would have a good moan about the team and then make our way to the ground. OK it wasn't all doom and gloom and the Kendall years weren't far off but now it seems that an apathy has set in even if the fans have nothing positive on the pitch to respond to....I luckily was rewarded for persisting with my S/T back in the day but I feel for all the fans who have seen us win sweet FA....losing semi finals just don't count. Its a habit perhaps, the only thing that will stop me going is my health....if the current chaos continues that may well be a blessing in disguise !!
It isn’t always easy when the hard earned money is already spent- I don’t disagree there. It does get a little old though when some of our fans literally just show up to boo the players. If you are that dissatisfied with the team, for the love of Christ don’t go! Those fans are keeping this nightmare carousel of managers going.

If the rumours of the Fonseca knockback are true, could this explain Sam's subdued performance at the press conference today? I.e. he's been given assurances for next season, but he himself knows its only because we've been unable to get who we want in?

Nothing Sam can do about it of course, he cant resign as that would void his payoff. He's clearly one for running to complain to the board as the survey fiasco has shown, but he has no hand to play here. Like it or lump it.

If the rumours of the Fonseca knockback are true, could this explain Sam's subdued performance at the press conference today? I.e. he's been given assurances for next season, but he himself knows its only because we've been unable to get who we want in?

Nothing Sam can do about it of course, he cant resign as that would void his payoff. He's clearly one for running to complain to the board as the survey fiasco has shown, but he has no hand to play here. Like it or lump it.

Who knows.

Can't be arsed with the body language nonsense. No one has a clue what is going on.

Well, well, well. Allardyce eh... AL. AH. DYCE.

I'm amazed at the amount of blues who think he's piss boiling us.
'Nah, he's still deffo gone end of the season'.

Erm, are you sure? I wouldn't expect him to come out with all that clarity chatter if he wasn't expecting to stay.

Lets just hope our player recruitment is much better this summer.

Sauce ?????

even if we won our final games 10-0 I cant see him staying...

Moshiri is someone who wants a manager in to build a side and that's not allardyce.

It isn’t always easy when the hard earned money is already spent- I don’t disagree there. It does get a little old though when some of our fans literally just show up to boo the players. If you are that dissatisfied with the team, for the love of Christ don’t go! Those fans are keeping this nightmare carousel of managers going.
Cant argue with the principle at all ...but its the board who should receive all the vitriol they deserve. Why did Newcastle fill their ground while in the championship? Its in the blood and the hope that things will get better ...First world problems eh ??

Status
Not open for further replies.