Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What trouble me most is the cloak and dagger way Everton go about things these days, Mosh "talents" do not lie in public relations as we have witnessed but at the head of the table I would expect some word either for or to the contrary regarding BFS future. yes we can tread the boards of fan involvement and engaging with them on the survey but until we actually put some context to what is going on it means nothing as we are all on here spouting conjecture of what might or might not happen. It is a sorry state of affairs to the Everton I remember and doesn't, to me anyway, o fill me with confidence.

We have the Walsh Saga, we have is Elstone on his way or not, Is BFS staying, What is happening with Bramley Moore but the silence is terrible and that part of the club needs to be addressed,

For one BFS is NOT Everton, never will be, sure I have made that clear in the past but we do need netter lines of communication.

COYB

Toffee Forever

Lots use StubHub but that's not going to solely be down to the manager.

We could have Hitler in charge and we'd still get tons of fans going every week because of the club not the coach.
Well in fairness mate I haven't said anything that disagrees with the above have I?

We just disagree over the number of STH who will stop going to the game BECAUSE Allardyce is still there and the boring football he plays. And over the number of people who will want to take up the increased supply on stubhub.

Hopefully it won't be put to the test as he'll be sacked. Not exactly feeling confident after that presser this morning though.

Not at all mate. Sorry if that post came across all wrong. I used to have a mate I worked with who used to go to all the games, and we used to take the mickey calling them Connahs quay Nomarks. No harm meant, just a bit of banter. In those days, (I'm probably talking the 90s) they weren't very good.

It's a long time since I've heard their name and it's good to see that fortunes have turned around for you.:)

Good luck for the final next week.

By the way, do you have a lot of scousers playing for you. I used to be involved in the Liverpool amateur football scene and a lot of our players went off to earn a few bobs "expenses" in the LOW.

No offense taken mate, not heard them called Nomarks since they played Flint Town Utd about 12 years ago. They went through a really bad spell where they were relegated because of financial issues (As Bangor City yesterday) and had problems getting back up to the top tier despite winning the league and being refused promotion. They are playing really well at the moment but still way behind TNS who unfortunately have top players and a lot of money behind them, although we did beat them in the quarter finals. I think they have 3 scousers in the squad (maybe 4) but they have a lot of ex Wrexham and Chester players in the squad. Its just a shame that Connah's Quay is not a big town and the attendances are pretty poor but hopefully that may improve as the form continually gets better. The 2 seasons in Europe they have done quite well and not been embarrassed and actually got through against Stabæk from Norway who at the time were decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.