Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sam staying what a summer and new season to look forward to how depressing.
Yes he is because we believe the very same man who compared him self to Simone and said we play exciting football and you can only play exciting football if both teams do.... he full of

I like to think Sam is currently sat in his office logged into the forum rubbing his hands together as he decides which thread to leap into and cause carnage in next.

Probably noticed the Martina thread has been a bit quiet so we can expect him to release news of a new contract for him shortly.
Think he’s reading now?

giphy.gif

Sam needs a lifetime recognition from the football managers´ association for the amazing display of popcorning that he has treated us to.

And he will have 6 big ones in his fat ass back pocket in three weeks time.

Bisto.

Good news Sam is being given the chance to continue next season - he deserves the opportunity for getting us out of a very bad position to currently 8th place - especially in a year when it looks like the likes of Southampton, Stoke and West Brom will be relegated

Hopefully he / the team will get better fan support next season - that might help us do even better...

I love how when one possible meeting of him getting sacked leads to nothing but within an hour, there’s another potential bit of hope.

It went from a news embargo at the weekend to a meeting on Monday, to Wednesday, to Thursday, to him saying in he is leaving in his press conference, to a news embargo tonight.

I mean, the hope gets me through but it’s absolutely crushing for the hour after each one hasn’t come to fruition.

Good news Sam is being given the chance to continue next season - he deserves the opportunity for getting us out of a very bad position to currently 8th place - especially in a year when it looks like the likes of Southampton, Stoke and West Brom will be relegated

Hopefully he / the team will get better fan support next season - that might help us do even better...

download (3).jpeg

Also, does anyone listen to Athletico Mince podcast with Bob Mortimer? A lot of it I don’t find funny, but they do a brilliant segment called the British Managers Lunch Club featuring managers such as Big Sam, Moyes, Pardew etc. That section is worth a listen by itself.

Is Sam as good Simone? Hell no
Do we play attractive football? NO
It take two teams to play exciting football to make in exciting....No it doesn't
Is he good enough to manage Real Madrid and Barca?....Is he fek

We don't believe any of them, yet he implies he staying and EVERYONE seems to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.