Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a chace to watch Wilshire a few times recently, and unfortunately he looks a shell of his former self. Shame really, as he was quite the talent at one time, but if the club is looking for a cheap, easy option in the middle of the park, I'd sooner look at Ki or even Joe Allen.

There are some decent players at the clubs that are likely to go down, but you wouldn't want too many of them. Bertrand, Tadic, Shaqiri and Chadli are all worth considering, but again, I'd only want one or two.

It would also be interesting to see if Everton could take advantage of the FFP situation at PSG. They really need to get shut of fair amount of fringe players this summer.

I've had a chace to watch Wilshire a few times recently, and unfortunately he looks a shell of his former self. Shame really, as he was quite the talent at one time, but if the club is looking for a cheap, easy option in the middle of the park, I'd sooner look at Ki or even Joe Allen.

There are some decent players at the clubs that are likely to go down, but you wouldn't want too many of them. Bertrand, Tadic, Shaqiri and Chadli are all worth considering, but again, I'd only want one or two.

It would also be interesting to see if Everton could take advantage of the FFP situation at PSG. They really need to get shut of fair amount of fringe players this summer.
Or they could just sell MBappe for 166 m to City

It's easy. Look into my eyes - not around my eyes but into my eyes. You will become drowsy and will fall into a blissful slumber. I will count backwards from ten and when I get to zero you will awake and think it is still midway through the 2017 summer transfer window, Wayne Rooney never left the club and that Sam Alladyce now manages Wingate and Finchley.

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

Damn, there's someone at the door!

Haha I used to play this game with my uncle and would always wake up with a sore arse

They have a legally binding agreement to buy him
If they can’t find someone to buy him they will have to stump up the cash and suffer the consequences
Monaco won’t let them renege on the deal
That's why I suggested Everton look at some of the other players that they could sell to raise cash, like Draxler or, more realistically, Krychowiak.

Unless they actually want rid of Mbappe?

They have a legally binding agreement to buy him
If they can’t find someone to buy him they will have to stump up the cash and suffer the consequences
Monaco won’t let them renege on the deal
if that is the case they'll end up selling Neymar to Real or something to legit the deal because currently they can't spend that sort of money without consequences which could be exclusion from European comps... That's the only thing they have as the French league is a pony as the Scottish.

That's why I suggested Everton look at some of the other players that they could sell to raise cash, like Draxler or, more realistically, Krychowiak.

Unless they actually want rid of Mbappe?
No thanks, cant get a game for the worst team in the league. Presnel Kimpembe would be perfect for us though I cant see PSG selling him unless they are desperate for the cash.

No thanks, cant get a game for the worst team in the league. Presnel Kimpembe would be perfect for us though I cant see PSG selling him unless they are desperate for the cash.
Is he out of the team on form, or has something gone on behind the scenes?

He looked mustard at Goodison, and at Euro 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.