Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Doesn't matter how much money we'll have when the man making the major decisions is clueless.

Two years of decline under this clown. If you're happy with him and confident he can turn this around then good luck to you. I think the vast majority (as the poll above indicates) have made their minds up about this feller.
Dave we been in decline since the 80s, nothing changed since Mosh has come in, except the realistic chance of a new stadium and we spent money badly, expect a really good summer thought.

He hasn't had 20 years though. Last season wasn't too bad but this season has been a disaster regardless of still being in the top half. We cannot get the Mourihnos, Peps of this world because we don't have enough money for them to spend. As a poster has already stated that as long as the money is still being ploughed in then it is fixable. We have to find the manager that can take us forward without spending 50m + on several individual players..........we may have money but not like Chelsea, Man City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and some others so no big manager is coming to us to shop at Lidl when they can shop at Harrods and possibly ruin there reputation. We have to still look at potential managers and that will always carry a risk.
Liverpool have no money, there sell to buy, brought Keita and VVD with the courtino money

What stature do we have?

I mean we wont be the only club looking for a manager this summer.
If this season (and/or the last 23) has you so down you no longer care about the history, tradition, and stature of the league itself then none. But that wasn't the point being made and with your omission of those points, namely our finances and stadium project, I can see you have no intention of naming another club in comparable circumstances also looking for a manager.

If this season (and/or the last 23) has you so down you no longer care about the history, tradition, and stature of the league itself then none. But that wasn't the point being made and with your omission of those points, namely our finances and stadium project, I can see you have no intention of naming another club in comparable circumstances also looking for a manager.

You want me to name all the teams in the world who have a billionare owner? And have a good stadium?

Cos theres quite a few.

I'm challenging you to do it because there aren't, and you've conveniently left off the "presumed to be looking for a manager" aspect.

You made the claim, I'm simply asking you to prove it but if you'd rather not then whatever.

Spurs, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Shaktar, PSG, Dortmund.

Off the top of my head.

Spurs, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Shaktar, PSG, Dortmund.

Off the top of my head.
You're either trolling or have a very tunnel like view, but I'm pretty sure I've bit. Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund are looking for a manager?

I won't even entertain the Shaktar reference as that's ridiculous but I'll give you that if Zidane doesn't win the Champions League he's on thin ice and it seems the rumors around Emery won't go away but Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund won't be looking for a new manager this summer. Maybe Dortmund, as they appointed Stoger midway through and he was a curious hire but the rest are just you ignoring what we're talking about as I'm just following from what you originally posted.

You're either trolling or have a very tunnel like view, but I'm pretty sure I've bit. Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund are looking for a manager?

I won't even entertain the Shaktar reference as that's ridiculous but I'll give you that if Zidane doesn't win the Champions League he's on thin ice and it seems the rumors around Emery won't go away but Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund won't be looking for a new manager this summer. Maybe Dortmund, as they appointed Stoger midway through and he was a curious hire but the rest are just you ignoring what we're talking about as I'm just following from what you originally posted.

Right ok, hi, I was on my phone for most of those replies and wasnt really paying full attention.

Anyway.

What point are you trying to make? I dont mean that being arsey, im just not sure what your point is, apart from making me name lots of clubs that I think might possibly be looking for a manager.

Are you suggesting that we will be the only job in town come the summer?

My point was that IMO, lots of clubs, clubs "above" us and probably "below" will be looking for a manager, some of these clubs can offer a package similar and in some cases better than ours, thats all really.

Right ok, hi, I was on my phone for most of those replies and wasnt really paying full attention.

Anyway.

What point are you trying to make? I dont mean that being arsey, im just not sure what your point is, apart from making me name lots of clubs that I think might possibly be looking for a manager.

Are you suggesting that we will be the only job in town come the summer?

My point was that IMO, lots of clubs, clubs "above" us and probably "below" will be looking for a manager, some of these clubs can offer a package similar and in some cases better than ours, thats all really.
I was replying to your implication that we shouldn't get our hopes up for a stand out manager because we've never appointed one before. My idea being our circumstances have never been like this.

I also think it's disingenuous to suggest Spurs and Utd will be looking for a manager.

Do you think Shaktar is "above" us? Because I don't think any team below us relates to this discussion.

I was replying to your implication that we shouldn't get our hopes up for a stand out manager because we've never appointed one before. My idea being our circumstances have never been like this.

I also think it's disingenuous to suggest Spurs and Utd will be looking for a manager.

Do you think Shaktar is "above" us? Because I don't think any team below us relates to this discussion.

I think we can probably offer a better package than Shaktar.

I wasnt saying dont get our hopes up, I was saying its unfair to demand Moshiri does something that we as a club havent done for 60 years.

I said Spurs cos I think theres a chance Poch might get poached by someone bigger than Spurs and im not convinced Jose is happy at United.