Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I think we can probably offer a better package than Shaktar.

I wasnt saying dont get our hopes up, I was saying its unfair to demand Moshiri does something that we as a club havent done for 60 years.

I said Spurs cos I think theres a chance Poch might get poached by someone bigger than Spurs and im not convinced Jose is happy at United.
I thought Poch said before that he wouldn't move to another prem club. So that's Real Madrid or nothing as I can't see him wanting to walk the league with PSG every year but maybe.

Didn't Mourinho just sign a new contract til 2021? I know he's volatile but he's not that crazy.

I thought Poch said before that he wouldn't move to another prem club. So that's Real Madrid or nothing as I can't see him wanting to walk the league with PSG every year but maybe.

Didn't Mourinho just sign a new contract til 2021? I know he's volatile but he's not that crazy.

Why not Poch to Real??

And yes, Jose was a stretch, but would you be THAT shocked if he left?

Why not Poch to Real??

And yes, Jose was a stretch, but would you be THAT shocked if he left?
I can see Poch replacing Zidane at Real, Conte looks like he'll be gone from Chelsea, Wenger's time must surely be almost up and there are always a couple of mad resignations/sackings over the summer. So I reckon there'll be a few clubs above us in the pecking order at the end of the season.

Dave we been in decline since the 80s, nothing changed since Mosh has come in, except the realistic chance of a new stadium and we spent money badly, expect a really good summer thought.
The point is: he came in to a fanfare of trumpets but turned out to be a trumpet.

£300M of the club's money thrown into a furnace.

An utter disaster we'll pay for in years to come trying to offload the trash his terrible choice of managers have brought in.

The point is: he came in to a fanfare of trumpets but turned out to be a trumpet.

An utter disaster we'll pay for in years to come trying to offload the trash his terrible choice of managers have brought in.

Good morning David. Nice to see that this beautiful weather has you in good spirits this morning. ;)

We been trying to get rid of trash the previous 3 managers have brought in, still stuck with Niasse from Martinez for a start

You're either trolling or have a very tunnel like view, but I'm pretty sure I've bit. Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund are looking for a manager?

I won't even entertain the Shaktar reference as that's ridiculous but I'll give you that if Zidane doesn't win the Champions League he's on thin ice and it seems the rumors around Emery won't go away but Spurs, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Dortmund won't be looking for a new manager this summer. Maybe Dortmund, as they appointed Stoger midway through and he was a curious hire but the rest are just you ignoring what we're talking about as I'm just following from what you originally posted.
Bayern and PSG have already changed manager for next year, there rumors the Barca manager might be off, RM had a terrible league campaign and are relying on the CL.

teams after managers this summer

Barca - possible
RM - possible
Spurs - Possible
Chelsea - definatly
Arsenal - possble
RS - possible
A Madrid - possible
Everton - definatly

thats off the top of my head

Bayern and PSG have already changed manager for next year, there rumors the Barca manager might be off, RM had a terrible league campaign and are relying on the CL.

Barca - possible
RM - possible
Spurs - Possible
Chelsea - definatly
Arsenal - possble
RS - possible
A Madrid - possible
Everton - definatly

They’re not competitors to us though are they?

I mean, if a manager is going to RM, Barca, Chelsea, etc, then they’re not coming here even if those clubs aren’t looking - they’d rather wait for the opportunity.

Also, I don’t think Liverpool or Spurs will lose their managers and if they do, it’s likely half of those clubs will swap managers around.

Let’s hope he’s learned from the mistake of not having anyone lined up after sacking of Koeman.

Spend the rest of the season getting our next manager ready and sack gravy tits abar 5 mins after the West Ham game

Barca - possible
RM - possible
Spurs - Possible
Chelsea - definatly
Arsenal - possble
RS - possible
A Madrid - possible
Everton - definatly

I think you're waaaaay overestimating the "possibilities" to fit your narrative but ok.

I think you're waaaaay overestimating the "possibilities" to fit your narrative but ok.
Not really, if Zindane Sacked then Poch is the likely manager, meaning spurs need a new 1. Chelsea will part way with Conte, so they need a new 1, there was a roumour a big club wanted Klopp but can’t remember who it was. We need a new manager.
Arsenal, your never really sure but again could happen