Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree mate it draws media attention and pressure. Sunderland fans have done nought for years whilst their owner has taken the pee and look where they are now.

But the pressure isn't needed is it? We are safe, comfortably in mid table/top half and the manager is going in the summer anyway.

Yeah the football is generally crap and I don't want him there either but whilst points are still on the table I don't see any need to have the media attention. All it will do will make the likes of Sunderland fans, Leyton Orient fans etc etc look at us from the outside and say "who the hell are they? They are in 9th place in the richest league in the world".

The board knows what needs to be done. They are not stupid (Well....not all the time..) it it will be done in the summer. To kick off now just makes us look a bit daft, like a step down from Arsenal fans moaning about only winning 3 FA cups in 4 years etc.

Its a bit grim right now. But it could be loads, loads worse. If he is still here in August then banner away.

Well he’s got it in early and essentially said we’ve already lost, so really he won’t even need to do a post match presser. What. A. Manager.

What he ACTUALLY said, and I've just watched it again, is that this could be a good time to play Liverpool, between European games. He also said that if Klippetty made changes, we would still have to be on our toes.He didn't say 'we've already lost'...you are making that up.
By all means have a go at SAm, if that's what gives you a buzz, but try to base your argument on something close to the truth, its healthier and actually gives you some credibility.

Sam said that person who sat next to him in P/R today was the one telling him stuff on twitter etc,so blame him as well lol,as hes not telling him the whole truth then if sam thinks only a few are saying they dont stand by him

Status
Not open for further replies.