Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen his presser and the it’s the first time in donkeys I’m not enjoying my afternoon dump

Is that fat Texan for real, roll over and the let the RS tickle our bellies you brummy slob rat. If that’s your idea of attacking city then it shows how far behind the modern game you are

And using West Brom has a barometer for your “success” here, you fat potatoe headed helmet, I pray for the day you are sacked, you’re a stain to this club and anyone who supports this clampet can take a head first dive right into the Mersey

Sack the fat man; the bisto guzzling, ale drinking, lard arse brummy lizard

Ok mate but getting off the fence for a second, if you had to give an opinion either way on him, gun to your head, what do you really think of Allardyce?

... you just KNEW he would bring up West Brom.
What other utter tool of a manager would try and use the worst team in the premier league to draw inspiration from?

'sake.

So pre-Derby, he's talking up how we've outperformed the rock bottom team in the Premier League just before we face our rivals who are about to go into the Champions League semis. This is the stuff of nightmares. Just get him gone.

Bet you sit there in your seat all game decked out in North face, stinking of stale chang and snarling at anyone who dares sing/wear club colours/holds a banner, am I right chief?

I don't drink and I have a sartorial elegance that few could touch...

All joking aside I don't like the thought of making banners and stuff having a go at the club/the manager etc. In my opinion it makes us look horrible. Don't air your dirty linen in public and all that. He will be gone in the summer so what's the point?

Tomorrows the last game I'll be watching until the season end anyway. Not long til Fonesca and brands come in and the nightmare season comes to an end.

Getting the fanbase so dejected by what is going on that when we get the new manager in the summer we will all love him regardless of his past etc.

Mr Allardyce has played a blinder here. What a wonderful, giving man.
Mate.

I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but you can't deny that, intentionally or not, he's doing and saying everything possible to wind the fans up.

I don't drink and I have a sartorial elegance that few could touch...

All joking aside I don't like the thought of making banners and stuff having a go at the club/the manager etc. In my opinion it makes us look horrible. Don't air your dirty linen in public and all that. He will be gone in the summer so what's the point?

Disagree mate it draws media attention and pressure. Sunderland fans have done nought for years whilst their owner has taken the pee and look where they are now.

Tomorrows the last game I'll be watching until the season end anyway. Not long til Fonesca and brands come in and the nightmare season comes to an end.

You probably wont see it anyway because some git will have draped a minty bed sheet with "Allidyce Out" daubed over it in your face.

Which would make you one of the lucky ones to be fair. I don't think I can face it.

Status
Not open for further replies.