Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My failure to be interested in his posts condoning pitch encroachment and the fact that he believes that to prove your a Scouser is by being confrontational is hardly the same as saying he posts "Wham" (who I always thought were an 80s pop duo until my son pointed out differently)
They most certainly were an 80s pop group duo so your sons talking wham now too.

Is this the first time they haven't posted anything about the pc on social media? Can't see anything related to it on twitter or facebook.

what’s his excuse when we’re trounced tomorrow? - the players no doubt. He’s deluded
  • We didn't defend as I had set us out to.
  • We didn't control the midfield.
  • Their movement caused us too many problems.
  • We weren't clinical enough up front.
  • It's hard to play in such a hostile environment with the fans not behind you.

Mixture of the above.

Anyone new to the forum reading through this thread would think Allardyce is the architect of all of our problems.Koeman,Walsh,Moshiri,Kenwright?? Oddly no personal insults are thrown their way...OK Walsh as the PT teacher.
Disagree. They would see a poster backed into a corner by somebody with a stronger argument come out with a complete fabrication to get himself out of it.

Sod it, Barney.

I ain’t waiting until tomorrow.

I am starting now.

Boooooo....oooooo.....ooooooo

Sod off you fat this and that :rant:
Lets hope I'm wrong Khal. But you can just imagine the fume if both Williams and Sneids start. It'll be worse than the RS reception for the City bus.

I'm beginning to think spiting us fans is starting to form part of his decision making process.

Don’t they usually have live streams on Facebook/Twitter as well?

Yep and they usually announce it on the main website too but they have kept it all very low key today including on the main website.

There may be trouble ahead.....

for BS that is. :)

• We didn't control the midfield.
  • Their movement caused us too many problems.
  • We weren't clinical enough up front.
  • It's hard to play in such a hostile environment with the fans not behind you.
Mixture of the above.

Close but no cigar.....

• We didn't control the midfield as I had shown them.
  • Their movement caused us too many problems which we had practiced all week.
  • We weren't clinical enough up front. I knew what to do but some of the players seemed not to.
  • It's hard to play in such a hostile environment with the fans not behind you, even though it was only a minority.
That’s how he does it......

Close but no cigar.....

• We didn't control the midfield as I had shown them.
  • Their movement caused us too many problems which we had practiced all week.
  • We weren't clinical enough up front. I knew what to do but some of the players seemed not to.
  • It's hard to play in such a hostile environment with the fans not behind you, even though it was only a minority.
That’s how he does it......

Aah, bypass the midfield element, interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.