Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these comments. He only ever gets worse like this when he knows he's goosed. See his West Ham and Newcastle days.

It means that when he gets new work, he can pinpoint a reason (in this case, the media) as the reason he left, and he leaves behind false quotes (above WBA) that when people see in a year or so, they won't challenge or research it themselves.

I like these comments. He only ever gets worse like this when he knows he's goosed. See his West Ham and Newcastle days.

It means that when he gets new work, he can pinpoint a reason (in this case, the media) as the reason he left, and he leaves behind false quotes (above WBA) that when people see in a year or so, they won't challenge or research it themselves.
Out on his arse come Monday morning please.

Pot? Kettle? lol
My failure to be interested in his posts condoning pitch encroachment and the fact that he believes that to prove your a Scouser is by being confrontational is hardly the same as saying he posts "Wham" (who I always thought were an 80s pop duo until my son pointed out differently)

Where on earth has the guy said that?
Anyone new to the forum reading through this thread would think Allardyce is the architect of all of our problems.Koeman,Walsh,Moshiri,Kenwright?? Oddly no personal insults are thrown their way...OK Walsh as the PT teacher.

You just know we're going back to 5 at the back with the return of Williams alongside Keane and Jags. Gueye to return alongside Schneiderlin in midfield. Tosun on his own up front. Goodison will be booing before kick off FFS.

Sod it, Barney.

I ain’t waiting until tomorrow.

I am starting now.

Boooooo....oooooo.....ooooooo

Sod off you fat this and that :rant:

Anyone new to the forum reading through this thread would think Allardyce is the architect of all of our problems.Koeman,Walsh,Moshiri,Kenwright?? Oddly no personal insults are thrown their way...OK Walsh as the PT teacher.
With all due respect, Moonhead, Jet Set Willy, Moshiri and Bull$hit Bill get their fair amount of stick. Our gravy guzzling fraud of a manager as you asked for him to be called to his face is not the only one.

I don't name call Moshiri, because he's the only one who will be here next year with a bit of luck and he might start getting things right after actually appearing to try and do something (albeit not successfully yet) about the mess we're in as a club for the past 30 years or so.

Da absolute fuq state of that comment

Hope he hurrys up and goes......but if he beats them lot tomorrow by at least 5 goals I'd happily let them put a statue of him up in the park end car park!

Status
Not open for further replies.