Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be as you're the only person on here who ever mentions it.

Anyway, this particular conversation has nothing to do with my hatred of, or your love for Allardyce. It's to do with you posting total wham.
A conversation between reasonable people doesn't normally end in an insult but then I didn't expect anything else really.

Wish Moshiri had the balls and gumption of the Olympiakos owner....dropped the whole first team for rest of the season, replaced them with kids and told them they were all finished and won’t play for his team again.

Ha ha ha, no rewarding failure with a holiday to Dubai with him!lol We won't be going down.We're safe now.If we lose the derby then we should say goodbye to Sam Allardyce.We won't be getting relegated.He has fulfilled his brief.Let's not flog this dead horse any further.

I bet he's spending all this week watching videos of the magnificent West Brom. The footballing mastermind will be teaching all 9 defensive players how the brilliant Alan Pardew set up his team to win with 31% possession and how we well do the same.

He is an oaf. His football an abomination. I expect him here until 5 minutes before they can't hide the fact that someone else is the new manager. Make it happen sooner rather than later Everton.

Wish Moshiri had the balls and gumption of the Olympiakos owner....dropped the whole first team for rest of the season, replaced them with kids and told them they were all finished and won’t play for his team again.
That would take some cajones. Maybe just no one over 25 for the last few games. Let the kids get a taste.

Think we need to make it clear he’s not wanted.

We can’t waste anymore time.

As much as I dislike him; I don’t think Saturday is the day for displaying our displeasure. I’ve no doubt the mutants from across the park will already have something planned for their visit and they would love any animosity amongst our fans. I hate them a lot more.

As much as I dislike him; I don’t think Saturday is the day for displaying our displeasure. I’ve no doubt the mutants from across the park will already have something planned for their visit and they would love any animosity amongst our fans. I hate them a lot more.

Totally agree with you mate

Its one thing Evertonians having a go at each another about Sam on this forum , its totally unacceptable having a go at Sam or anything linked to our team in front of the R/S , G/S

Don't give a crap wether we boo him or not on Saturday. The state of the clappers on here supporting him...and the absolute total disrespect he has shown to the fans and Everton in general is a kin disgrace... hope he's fired off at the final whistle..

Status
Not open for further replies.