Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are buying players too. The idea we could catch them is not based on anything that we’ve seen from either side all season.
We been that bad that surely with a new striker and 2 wingers with pace, we might not just get a [Poor language removed] in target but attually score a goal

Pickford

Kenny - Holgate - Williams - Martina

Rooney
Bolasie------------------Lookman

Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun

Imagine Allardyce playing this. Just imagine it lol
I can't see that but I think he may play a diamond especially if we get that LB from Bayern.

Pickford

Kenny - Holgate - Williams - Bernat

Schneiderlin
Gueye------------ Sigurdsson

Rooney

Walcott - Tosun

I think we only ever need one, two just makes everyone question who is marking who and what the hell is going on, but we need one to stop (reduce) the easy passes in front of our defence. Without one they pass the ball around to make a shooting chance without any pressure at all.
Mate honest to god teams have been able to do that to us with relative ease this season regardless of how many DM's have been on the pitch.

Spurs was a glaring example - McCarthy & Gana could barely even get close to Dembele, Alli & Eriksen all game.. and I even advocated that selection before kick off!

I can't see that but I think he may play a diamond especially if we get that LB from Bayern.

Pickford

Schneiderlin
Gueye------------ Sigurdsson

Rooney

Walcott - Tosun
Don't agree with Rooney at number 10 personally, that should be Sigurdsson. Push comes to shove swap them around, then swap Morgan & Gana around and replace Morgan with Bolasie.

Don't agree with Rooney at number 10 personally, that should be Sigurdsson. Push comes to shove swap them around, then swap Morgan & Gana around and replace Morgan with Bolasie.
Me neither. I just think Sam will play this.

I think we need someone like Seri and then I would play.

Pickford

Rooney
Gueye ----------------- Seri
Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun
The reason being is that I think we need a box to box midfielder who can carry the ball. If no one can dribble it means we need to pass our way through a team's press and it is very easy to stop a team that is that one dimensional. Of course either of those formations could change to become a 4-3-3 very easily.

At this rate we'll be giving the Italian national team with Maldini a run for their money in the most handsome team ever award

Me neither. I just think Sam will play this.

I think we need someone like Seri and then I would play.

Pickford

Rooney
Gueye ----------------- Seri
Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun
The reason being is that I think we need a box to box midfielder who can carry the ball. If no one can dribble it means we need to pass our way through a team's press and it is very easy to stop a team that is that one dimensional. Of course either of those formations could change to become a 4-3-3 very easily.
I just think it lacks real width. We need to open the pitch up, not make it smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.