General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one am quite happy with it all, Mosh is clearly bonkers, kopites are seething, Lukaku and Barkley have been shown to be manipulating scumbags. Good work

Yep, it all depends on peoples take on things.

For those who want to have a problem and be dramatic, they will attack Mosh.

For those who find this all quite amusing, we sit back and just shrug our shoulders.

The club's a farce on and off the pitch but Moshiri placed two outgoing players in a bad light so it's all sound.

Welcome to Everton 2018.

Team the worst its been since the 1990s
Club reputation non-existent
Run by moronic and dodgy characters
Stadium still at the drawing board stage

This is worse than the Kenwright years. Make no mistake about that.

The club's a farce on and off the pitch but Moshiri placed two outgoing players in a bad light so it's all sound.

Welcome to Everton 2018.

Team the worst its been since the 1990s
Club reputation non-existent
Run by moronic and dodgy characters
Stadium still at the drawing board stage

This is worse than the Kenwright years. Make no mistake about that.

It's still pretty much Kenwright year with the power he seems to still hold.

Our ambitions, as a club, appear to have been undermined by unexpected sources; firstly it was Merseyside gangsters forcing Ross outta town, and now we discover African witch doctors are behind big Rom's move. I imagine that before the window closes, Gylfi will be requesting a move on the basis of a subliminal message he received whilst watching the latest Thor movie

Everton that

And don't forget Olivier Giroud was "in the building" and about to sign for us until his bird decided she didn't fancy a move oop north.

You're right. City didn't transform into the team they are now over night. Even with the money they needed a couple of seasons and managers to get it right. They made massive name signings that were poor, wasted millions on players like Jo before they started to really nail it. We aren't and can't do what City did. FFP prevents anyone from doing that now but what we can and should be doing now is every time we change something at the club now from players to commercial deals we should be replacing with better. Keep doing that, move into the new stadium and it will gradually build.

And they also became a laughing stock on occasion.

Like the farce when a move broke down to sign a player whom had arrived in Manchester but then discovered it was City wanted him, not United lol

its all about actions and not words, the whole board and the owner are full of BS.

when I'm sat in my seat on the docks ready to watch everton in tier new home only then will I believe it is happening/happened.

I wont be happy that we will be mortgaged to the hilt for 40 odd years tho.

anyway that's years off, even if it even happens.

we couldn't even sign a decent striker in the summer, let alone get a stadium project into fruition

Status
Not open for further replies.