Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a 4 year contract at Sporting Lisbon in 2014, and has had 3 more clubs since then.

I'm not seeing enough here to warrant him getting a long term contract now, instead of us giving someone (Hiddink?) a temporary contract with Unsy as Assistant and then re-assessing in the summer.

Signed a 4 year contract at Sporting Lisbon in 2014, and has had 3 more clubs since then.

I'm not seeing enough here to warrant him getting a long term contract now, instead of us giving someone (Hiddink?) a temporary contract with Unsy as Assistant and then re-assessing in the summer.
Sporting sacked him for not wearing a club suit to game !!!
Left Olympiacos for private reasons , could be anything.
Resigned from Hull , understandable really possibly a term in his contract.

Track record looks good , made an instant impression in each of the clubs he's been at.
Seems to relish playing the "big" boys and his teams look well organised.
Maybe needs to settle at a club to see the best of him...one for the future ?
Could do far far worse imo.

Hiddink would want mega bucks even on a temp mate.

Track record looks good , made an instant impression in each of the clubs he's been at.
If we get him, hopefully he can make more than just a instant impression and stay around for the long term.

Down to Evens now

Absolute agreement on the last point. He could be anything, as they say. But would just feel a bit underwhelmed by it all given that Moshiri is the one wanting him in order to keep 'the project' on track. Sounds like I am knocking him, I'm not, just a bit wary.

Do we know if he has experience working with a DoF, as he would be required to do with us?

MarcoLive.png

Absolute agreement on the last point. He could be anything, as they say. But would just feel a bit underwhelmed by it all given that Moshiri is the one wanting him in order to keep 'the project' on track. Sounds like I am knocking him, I'm not, just a bit wary.

Do we know if he has experience working with a DoF, as he would be required to do with us?
Not sure if they have a Dof but he has a 4/5 strong team with him.
On your other point , i'm wary of any manager that comes in especially if they have the same agent & come from Lancashire o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.