2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, think he's been dodgy for us so far.
Doesn't help having poor central defenders in front of him, with different personnel being used from match to match. I'm a big fan of his, I'd suggest he has done ok so far, nothing more. But as others have pointed out, there are other areas of the team that are of more concern, than Pickford's form.

Doesn't help having poor central defenders in front of him, with different personnel being used from match to match. I'm a big fan of his, I'd suggest he has done ok so far, nothing more. But as others have pointed out, there are other areas of the team that are of more concern, than Pickford's form.
the defenders he has in front of him are no worse than what Robles had last season

He has been mate.

I refuse to accept that its just coincidence that we have a worst goals against record in decades since he's come in the side.

And yet supposedly, nothing ever seems to be his fault either?
what goalie would you have liked us to buy this su
player for player the defence is no worse than it was last years, yet the goals are being shipped...
defence is no worse than last year are you on a wind up defence was half decent last season this season woeful

Is he?

I think it's too early to judge. So far I think Pickford is decent but nothing more and I thought Robles was decent as his record for us proved.
I personally wouldn't even call him decent and there is statistical evidence to back that up.

Odd decisions by him today. I always think when keepers all of a sudden come rushing off their lines it betrays nervousness / lack of confidence in his defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.