David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubt it he has a footballing brain - I watched his under 23 team beat Chelsea on breakaway defensive football 3-0 Hazzard was playing for chelsea - Niasse led the line well - the speed and movement was light years ahead of RK - he won the under 23 league against the odds - RK sent 8 players from that team out on loan - so with a depleted team he has still managed to apply the basis of fast football !

Chatting absolute bubbles again Joey, pack it in.

It'd have been agreed with both Koeman and Unsworth to send those 8 out on loan.

It'd have been agreed with both Koeman and Unsworth to send those 8 out on loan.
Hes got the job;)
Everton-1105952.jpg

I doubt Unsworth would have necessarily agreed, i.e he would have preferred them in his squad but could see the rationale behind the decision.

Chuffed for Rhino - he's earned his shot in the big chair. I hope he gets more than a game or two to show what he can do with the current squad. If he can instill the confidence in the squad and get the right selections, we could see massive improvements over what we have seen this season. Although we could recruit externally, I do hope he is given suitable time to show if he is ready for it or not. Even if we bring in an experienced manager, it would be good to see him as No.2 with the new manager mentoring him to gain the required experience. If we are to have a Blue in the big chair, Unsworth is really the only viable option. Best of luck Rhino ;)

I heard the lot have gone including Dunc who may be given a lower position now - feel sorry for him trying to learn of that Chump!

I can’t see Ferguson being let go personally.

I’m warming to Unsworth a bit now but just not sure he has the experience

doubt it he has a footballing brain - I watched his under 23 team beat Chelsea on breakaway defensive football 3-0 Hazzard was playing for chelsea - Niasse led the line well - the speed and movement was light years ahead of RK - he won the under 23 league against the odds - RK sent 8 players from that team out on loan - so with a depleted team he has still managed to apply the basis of fast football !

Against the odds??? We had 5 of the U20 world cup winning team didn't we? Plus a striker with European experience playing upfront. It was hardly a major shock

Status
Not open for further replies.