Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson is a Premier League proven player who was the difference between Swansea going down and staying up last season.

How much is the Premier League worth to Swansea? I'm guessing more than the £45m we just paid out.

My point is that £45M deals between non-elite clubs for a player is highly irregular.

I cant think of another instance when such cash has changed hands between such clubs.

But its only you that thinks we overpaid for anybody.

Every signing we have made we have made the market price.
That's just not true. There is no range of data you or anyone can turn to that shows a non-financial elite PL club like us spending £30M with regularity for players in this window...and to other non-financial elite teams. The elite are in a position to exact such huge fees, but not those clubs.

Anyway, that debate is now I suppose for next week once all deals are done and we can see what's what.

Now is time for wondering who the hell we bring in as a striker.

Yes of course that's your call you are the mod. I am sure you are aware of I was not the only one but you're absolutely right about staying on topic.

I don't mind Slimani he's not as bad as some made out. Rather spend it on a striker who does not need time adjusting to the English game.

Is this the same Salami who has struggled to get in the Leicester side in front of Vardy and Okazaki????

WHY?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.