Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not read too much lately lads, but twitter is alive with "Mo should defo be our CB pairing with Keane" shouts.

Nah. Never. He's not a bloody CB and a couple of run outs against no mark oppos in the kind of game even I'd get a run out in, doesn't make him one.

Love the lad, hope he stays fit, can defo make a move to be part of our excellent midfield. Anyone thinks he's a centre back needs their 'eads looking at though.

Some sense is finally being written on here. Had a mini war of posts the other day debating that besic is NOT a CB for simple reasons such as

1. He's too reckless to be a CB
2. Too small
3. Very injury prone
4. Oh and he is NOT a CB

He's a midfield player with a bizarre cult following.... very strange.

I can only summise he must be this "beast" of a player in the fifa world because with the exception of a few decent games (as a midfielder) he's been pretty dire in real football.

Some sense is finally being written on here. Had a mini war of posts the other day debating that besic is NOT a CB for simple reasons such as

2. Too small
3. Very injury prone
4. Oh and he is NOT a CB

I can only summise he must be this "beast" of a player in the fifa world because with the exception of a few decent games (as a midfielder) he's been pretty dire in real football.

One of the best CB's the game has ever seen disagrees with you.

You should have 3 players for each position....its like saying what if Baines, Pickford and Keane get injured

whats the difference?

200w.gif

You should have 3 players for each position....its like saying what if Baines, Pickford and Keane get injured

whats the difference?

3 players now?

LOL

FFS.

Not even real madrid has 3 players per position. lol

1 utter fruit and nut isnt he.

He's turned into Zatmania again.

It'll get much worse before it gets better.

We probably have more than 33 professional footballers on our books Zat. Variable quality, granted, but if the entire 1st team were out, we could field a team.

No point lobbing cash at players who are 3rd choice, that Unsworth's job, and he does it well.

Typo: 2players.

If Pickford gets injured people expect a replacement, same for Baines and Keane

Same for Gana, Klaassen and Schneiderlin.

2. Too small
3. Very injury prone
4. Oh and he is NOT a CB

Perhaps the fact he was a centre half till he came to us is the reason people think he might do a job you clown.

Tough from your keyboard you melt.
Can't even be bothered replying further, get back to your skunk your clearly thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.