Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typing from a smartphone sometimes leads to grammar errors. Being thick from birth is simply an inheritance. Toddle off to your books now :bye:

I think you mean grammatical errors. It's the fault of the phone that you don't check what you've typed - OK mate.

By the way, intelligence is not fixed so even if it were inherited there'd be no reason to stay thick. What's your excuse?

You honestly think he warrants a place in our first 11?!

If we want to be challenging for top 4 then Mo Besic shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

When Besic is fully fit, he's basically an upgraded version of Gana. More technique on the ball and provides the same ball retention

I like Besic, but he's certainly a DM I'd only play him CB against gash europa teams if we're really desperate.

That said I guess he could work in a back 5 pressing players out from the back

I think you mean grammatical errors. It's the fault of the phone that you don't check what you've typed - OK mate.

By the way, intelligence is not fixed so even if it were inherited there'd be no reason to stay thick. What's your excuse?
My excuse is replying to your boring posts.

When Besic is fully fit, he's basically an upgraded version of Gana. More technique on the ball and provides the same ball retention

Based on what?

We'll agree to disagree. Nothing against the lad but he's not good enough for a team with CL aspirations.

You honestly think he warrants a place in our first 11?!

If we want to be challenging for top 4 then Mo Besic shouldn't be anywhere near the team.
I never said that though.

We need a squad

Edit, also we are nowhere near top 4 yet imo

Status
Not open for further replies.