Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yesterday was only a friendly,and i dont know what people have said as i am not going back pages and pages,but heck he made me a nervous wreck playing at the back yesterday-wouldnt want him attempting half the things he did if it was a prem game,running across the area,holding the ball to long,mad tackle,even thought he was going to be sent off when he made that 1st tackle a minute or so after been on

I know yesterday was only a friendly,and i dont know what people have said as i am not going back pages and pages,but heck he made me a nervous wreck playing at the back yesterday-wouldnt want him attempting half the things he did if it was a prem game,running across the area,holding the ball to long,mad tackle,even thought he was going to be sent off when he made that 1st tackle a minute or so after been on
As if our defence hadn't already made you.nervous though Genk were all over us and opening us up on the left and right consistently

Anyone who thinks Besic is the answer to our CD problems needs their heads testing!! The lad is a bang average DCM who was bought by Everton to play this role having impressed playing there against Messi in the World Cup. Since he's been here, he's done nothing to suggest that he warrants a place in our starting 11 and would struggle to get a game anywhere in the division IMO.

We defo need to be strengthening the CD and LB positions but Besic is not the answer by a long shot.

Anyone who thinks Besic is the answer to our CD problems needs their heads testing!! The lad is a bang average DCM who was bought by Everton to play this role having impressed playing there against Messi in the World Cup. Since he's been here, he's done nothing to suggest that he warrants a place in our starting 11 and would struggle to get a game anywhere in the division IMO.

We defo need to be strengthening the CD and LB positions but Besic is not the answer by a long shot.
Apart from boss games against city etc when actually fit to have the chance... sigh

You forgot that ridiculous ball he played right across our goalmouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.