Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the point in giving him a new deal. Given his age, his infuriating inconsistency and propensity to do really stupid stuff id have thought that this summer would've been the perfect opportunity to get rid.

I wonder if that new deal had anything at all to do with keeping his agent, big mate of the club, Henrotay onside.

Anyway, he's staying it seems, just think his presence makes little sense

Didn't see the point in giving him a new deal. Given his age, his infuriating inconsistency and propensity to do really stupid stuff id have thought that this summer would've been the perfect opportunity to get rid.

I wonder if that new deal had anything at all to do with keeping his agent, big mate of the club, Henrotay onside.

I think we will need him with all the games coming up and his versatility

I think we will need him with all the games coming up and his versatility

Yeah, guess so, just thought we may replace him this summer while he still had a bit of market value.

I'm not his biggest fan in all honesty, so that probably clouds my judgement here

Apparently he was influential in that Henry kid signing for us.

Apparently he was influential in that Henry kid signing for us.

Doesn't surprise me

Was also Lukaku's agent before that fat snake got his claws into him

I believe he is also Henen's agent and that lad we almost signed on loan a few years ago - Odjidja-Ofoe

He seems to be the intermediary we use for any deals in Belgium or Belgian players

Status
Not open for further replies.