Homepage Update: Koeman Not Confident On Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would like a 23 year old kid to have his leg broken in three places and ruin the rest of his life. What a lovely thought. Bless.
It's already happened to him once and there's not that much of a difference between something happening once and twice.

Because he can't help opening up his daft 'kin grid and causing trouble.

He scored a goal in a EC final once or something. Apparently it gives him the right to act like an utter tit for the rest of his life.
Grow up Dave...he's called time on Barkleys farting around over the contract.

Face it lad...Martinez has been sacked (12 months ago now) Everton are moving on, you should try it.

Barkley is an asset, that is all, nothing more, nothing less. We either secure the asset or move it on whilst it's still of any sort of value.

Nothing wrong with my original response it was harsh statement, that's not deserved.

Not sure why you've taken such an issue with it.
I haven't taken any issue with it...it just didn't make any sense to me.

to be fair, if we buy both siggurdson and klassen, he'd have a hell of a fight for his position here too.

That's the way it should be! If we're serious about challenging at the top end then we need genuine competition for places. No free rides because we don't have a decent alternative, as has been the case for certain players.

Tom Davies is going to be twice the footballer Ross Barkley is.

Could you ask Ross to go and play right back and make it look utterly seemless ?

I would love Ross to stay and get a 'scouse' feel in the dressing room, but im not arsed.
I don't think he could get a 'scouse' feel to anything. He doesn't seem to have any wit or warmth to his personality.
Ffs he makes Homer Simpson sound like an intellectual!

Status
Not open for further replies.