Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSCA won the championship so all transfers will be swiftly dealt with.

Concerning Tielemans: "Concernant Tielemans, je pense qu'il va nous quitter mais ce ne sera pas forcément pour Monaco car d'autres équipes sont intéressées. Je pense que son transfert sera réglé dans les quinze jours qui viennent".

So in fifteen days it will probably be sorted and it's not necessarily Monaco (according to the general manager of RSCA). His last two performances were very substandard. Missed a penalty (normally never does that)that could have won the championship in the weekend. Today he was very average and got substituted, with good reason. Too much pressure for him I assume.

Dendoncker was excellent today, and in fairness he has been all season, doesn't crack under pressure very good performances from him. He delivers when needed. Was everywhere.

Prefer Dendoncker to Tielemans myself anyway.

Owngoalnigeria.com Daniel Martins reports a fee has been agreed between West Ham United and Eupen for his transfer, and personal terms are currently been thrashed out.

” West Ham is it. He will join them if they are able to agree personal terms and some add ons due to Eupen especially in the area of future transfer to a team for a fee above a certain amount”, he said.

” Hopefully he will join them for pre season. The deal could be announced as early as next month if talks continue to progress at the rate at which they are going”.

FFS BILL!

Two of the most highly-rated young CFs in the country plus a hard working hold-up player who would also be good around the dressing room. It's not about spaffing cash on big names
But, for many it is.

I would think that if Lukaku goes we will see DCL get some time in his proper position at centreforward next season.
I also think Iheanacho could be a very good signing.
It is about getting the right players and not the most expensive.

Prefer Dendoncker to Tielemans myself anyway.

Two different players but I prefer Tielemans. Playmaker who can score a lot. When he's on his game he's brilliant to watch.

Mourinho also found Dendoncker to be the best player. I suppose he likes Dendoncker's physicality and omnipresence. He's also a good passer of the ball and he can be used as a cb. And he's quite tall.

Doesn't score a lot though. This is his most recent against Brugge (rivals).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-striker-olivier-giroud-eyes-10450439

This is the guy we should be buying imo. I think he's of the perfect calibre to see us with two good striking options. Arsenal fans moan about him, but then again, they moan about everyone. He's not someone who will deliver the premier league, but he's perfectly good enough for where we're at right now and could take us to the next level. Even if rom went i'd be happy if he was one of the strikers brought in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-striker-olivier-giroud-eyes-10450439

This is the guy we should be buying imo. I think he's of the perfect calibre to see us with two good striking options. Arsenal fans moan about him, but then again, they moan about everyone. He's not someone who will deliver the premier league, but he's perfectly good enough for where we're at right now and could take us to the next level. Even if rom went i'd be happy if he was one of the strikers brought in.

You know what - I agree. I love Giroud, but Wenger doesn't seem to want to play him.

Agree, I genuinely rate Giroud. Good in the air, good hold-up play. Arsenal have had Henry, Bergkamp, Wright and RVP in the PL era though so that's the calibre of striker they expect so he's not appreciated there (which I kind of get).

You know what - I agree. I love Giroud, but Wenger doesn't seem to want to play him.

perez has looked good every time he's olayed for arsenal ... but wenger doesn't want to play him either. Giroud gets a lot of stick and it's always been unfair imo. But atm we're a europa league level team, he's a CL level player wanting to leave to get more first choice options, we could definitely offer that. We'd be the only other team in the top 7 offering that if he wanted to stay in england. He's a target man who has a very health 1 in 2.5 (approx.) scoring record.

I want another Arteta. Used to love it when Moyes just went out and picked up an unknown like when Pienaar joined, or some right back from the Irish league for 60k no one had heard of. Instead now its all about which overrated premier league player are we going to blow tens of millions on.

Extremely handsome with a wonderful head of hair

Status
Not open for further replies.