Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Jordan Amavi is being released by Villa this summer. Wasn't he highly rated? Maybe just not suited to the Championship.

Pickford
Chillwell - Ben Mee - Ben Gibson - Gibbs
Morgs - Gana
Geri -- Sigi -- The Ox
Deeney
Just thought some of you needed to have a long hard look at some of the names you are suggesting we buy in the summer.

The team above wouldnt win a single game in the National League, of freaking Turkey.

Have an actual word with yourselves.

Massive fan of you putting Chilwell - a left back, at right back.

Out of that side I'd only sign him and Pickford.

Pickford
Chillwell - Ben Mee - Ben Gibson - Gibbs
Morgs - Gana
Geri -- Sigi -- The Ox
Deeney
Just thought some of you needed to have a long hard look at some of the names you are suggesting we buy in the summer.

The team above wouldnt win a single game in the National League, of freaking Turkey.

Have an actual word with yourselves.
I agree mate...there have been some egregiously bad names put forward.
I reckon people have to be on a wind up

You can't expect to build a top 4 team on a bottom 10 wage structure... Barkley situation is a perfect example, must look at the likes of Sissoko who's on 95K P/W at spurs.
Barkley doesn't deserve top dollar.

'I want CL!!!'

Him and Rom had the chance to put us in the mix for CL if they had of turned up at Anfield and Old Trafford. Where were they?

RSCA won the championship so all transfers will be swiftly dealt with.

Concerning Tielemans: "Concernant Tielemans, je pense qu'il va nous quitter mais ce ne sera pas forcément pour Monaco car d'autres équipes sont intéressées. Je pense que son transfert sera réglé dans les quinze jours qui viennent".

So in fifteen days it will probably be sorted and it's not necessarily Monaco (according to the general manager of RSCA). His last two performances were very substandard. Missed a penalty (normally never does that)that could have won the championship in the weekend. Today he was very average and got substituted, with good reason. Too much pressure for him I assume.

Dendoncker was excellent today, and in fairness he has been all season, doesn't crack under pressure very good performances from him. He delivers when needed. Was everywhere.

RSCA won the championship so all transfers will be swiftly dealt with.

Concerning Tielemans: "Concernant Tielemans, je pense qu'il va nous quitter mais ce ne sera pas forcément pour Monaco car d'autres équipes sont intéressées. Je pense que son transfert sera réglé dans les quinze jours qui viennent".

So in fifteen days it will probably be sorted and it's not necessarily Monaco (according to the general manager of RSCA). His last two performances were very substandard. Missed a penalty (normally never does that)that could have won the championship in the weekend. Today he was very average and got substituted, with good reason. Too much pressure for him I assume.

Dendoncker was excellent today, and in fairness he has been all season, doesn't crack under pressure very good performances from him. He delivers when needed. Was everywhere.
This is what we need. Good teams score at the right time in games and have most of their players giving everything in every game. We get more players like that and we win more away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.