Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owngoalnigeria.com Daniel Martins reports a fee has been agreed between West Ham United and Eupen for his transfer, and personal terms are currently been thrashed out.

” West Ham is it. He will join them if they are able to agree personal terms and some add ons due to Eupen especially in the area of future transfer to a team for a fee above a certain amount”, he said.

” Hopefully he will join them for pre season. The deal could be announced as early as next month if talks continue to progress at the rate at which they are going”.

Is the lad papped at the Hilton with Koeman Mateo Musacchio?

504809358-villarreal-vs-athletic-club-copa-del-rey-850x560.jpg

Are we any closer to knowing who was the mystery man meeting fat Ron in the Hilton?

I have got to say, this window is looking a massive letdown. Not one name that has been mentioned is anywhere near the standard I was hoping for, and that Everton needs to challenge the sky 6.

Are we any closer to knowing who was the mystery man meeting fat Ron in the Hilton?

I have got to say, this window is looking a massive letdown. Not one name that has been mentioned is anywhere near the standard I was hoping for, and that Everton needs to challenge the sky 6.

lollollol

The window, that hasnt even opened yet, is looking a massive letdown?

lollollollollollollollollol

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.