Match Thread Everton v Leicester (Sunday 9 April, 16.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico

I actually wish Leicester well.

I'm seeing a girl from there.

Her dad's hard.

I haven't said anything about yesterday.

The fans are a bit too faux This Is England for my liking, though.

Atletico

Her dad's hard.

True
Despite their overwhelmingly cringeworthy fanbase, I do wish to see Leicester qualify further.
That said, I fear it might add to their running affliction of being tossheads about their clearly temporary success.

Obviously not all Leicester fans are classless and/or clueless. And all clubs (including us) have an element. But I've been watching Everton since the early 1970's so I've seen a fair few sets of fans home and away. I'm afraid this lot take the biscuit. Just like a gang of schoolkids with pathetic chants and those 'clacker' things at home games! V. Poor. Wouldn't be a loss to the Premier League.

Atletico

Her dad's hard.

I hope they get smashed .What they did to Claudio I hope they never win again .I'd love Athletics to stick about 5 past em. Silly little club .

I had a debate the other day with someone about the game at the Emirates. If we're winning 3-0 with two minutes to go could we sing "Sacked in the morning" if he wasn't renewing his contract ? I'd be willing to give it a go and be criticised for inaccuracy, mind you, if we're winning 3-0 at the Emirates I'd probably be pinching myself.
I would cause more fuss if we started chanting his name, the ground would melt.

True
Despite their overwhelmingly cringeworthy fanbase, I do wish to see Leicester qualify further.
That said, I fear it might add to their running affliction of being tossheads about their clearly temporary success.

If we won the league I'd be making the most of it. More power to them, probably a once in a lifetime event.

Status
Not open for further replies.