Match Thread Everton v Leicester (Sunday 9 April, 16.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester as much as I appreciated that title win last year- proving the media wrong and what not, I'm going to be absolutely honest with you right now. Everton beat you 4-2. Everton are the 7th best team at worst in the PL, 5th best at best.

If Atletico were in the PL, they would easily be top 3. Realistically, Atletico Madrid could beat any team in the PL, and with that I mean they would destroy league champions Chelsea.

So to summarize my post, as much as I respect Leicester for what they've done last year, time to come back to reality. Atletico Madrid will absolutely pummel the crap out of your team. If you could only score 2 against Everton, try scoring 1 against the best defence in the world.

3 of their fans walking down City Road after the game just in front of us and they were behaving like bells....started to give 2 women stick for a few blocks and a guy piped up from across the road "Stop pickin on women and come and pick on me" They laughed and shouted something back to him...well you may guess what happened next possibly ..all 3 ended on there arses from this guy...and one of them actually apologised to him.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.