January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be looking at teams exiting the Champions League today and sounding out any potential deals for their players, sell the project to them and ensure them a key role in it on good wages.

It's probably time for @Nil Satis Niasse Optimum to take his medicine here thankfully and depart the forum for a second time, particularly if he is flaunting his new account status.

You know, I had high hopes for his new incarnation, was even ready to embrace him. But I vaulted him once and he had an utter seizure in the most Butters way possible. A leopard does not change its spots it seems

You know, I had high hopes for his new incarnation, was even ready to embrace him. But I vaulted him once and he had an utter seizure in the most Butters way possible. A leopard does not change its spots it seems

I genuinely thought @Nil Satis Niasse Optimum had improved from his @butters failings top, alas he just hasn't, same horrendous tosh about loaning Barkley to Championship sides, fortunately he confessed this morning to his multi abusing ways and man of the people @AndyC has him in his sights

Not that you would want to be seen as 'playing the ref' mate ? ;)

Absolutely not Andrew, absolutely not.

I'm simply putting you up onto an imaginary pedestal in my mind I think, hoping beyond hope that you will fulfill the moderation destiny that you are tantalisingly close to realising .

I hope, I believe, but I do not demand

Status
Not open for further replies.