Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Davies

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Funes Mori

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell: my second favourite team surrendered meekly today and lost some respect. In the other? kudos to Ireland.. I'm really happy for you...great performance .
I'm by no means shamed by the All Blacks performance... we were beaten by a better team today.
Everton?...disgraceful

That summed it up in one when John Terry on the wing started going past players in our side - I had a chat with my older brother tonight he's been watching the blues since 1958 -
RK not good enough it's been an accident waiting to happen
The Keeper signed by him - not as good as Robles too old players over 30 years old in the squad
Stek
Jags
Barry
Williams
Baines
Far too many to add just a bit of experience!
The under 23s riding high not many used by him this season Tom Davis in a cameo role showed more fight!
Halftime - take Jags off put Mori there and you have last weeks basis of defence this was not done!
Keeper what a mare of a game bad positioning the first two goals should have been saved, the inability of not attempting to dive at shots that go in ?
We were four yards slower than Chelsea, embarrassed to watch it the late Sir John mores would not tolerate that from a manager, remember Mike Walker he was the bees knees from Norwich RK could be the same who knows my brother reckons his after match interview was a disgrace he fears the next Derby!

Overreaction of the season.

Haven't seen the highlights and left early but think myself Chelsea were super today. Hazard unplayable and costa is a different player than last year. Moses also really good ...I know we were poor but think we just met a very good side today. Next week will tell !

Mate when Mike Walker came he had pedigree who have we played as yet???

Why are you comparing RK to Mike Walker? Koeman is a seasoned and proven Premier League manager. Walker was a flash in the pan in the very early days of the Prem when the league was a lot less competitive. I don't see what you're getting at here. I don't like to accept 5-0 defeats, but I do accept that there is a huge amount of work to do at Everton, and am willing to take knocks like this on the chin.

I didn't like the signing of Bolasie, but other than that, this isn't Koemans team. The anti-RK sentiment is incredibly knee jerk. I feel much more confident with the club in his hands than RM's.

Haven't seen the highlights and left early but think myself Chelsea were super today. Hazard unplayable and costa is a different player than last year. Moses also really good ...I know we were poor but think we just met a very good side today. Next week will tell !
International break
Chelsea were or are good but it was embarrassing we looked like we could not run?

Why are you comparing RK to Mike Walker? Koeman is a seasoned and proven Premier League manager. Walker was a flash in the pan in the very early days of the Prem when the league was a lot less competitive. I don't see what you're getting at here. I don't like to accept 5-0 defeats, but I do accept that there is a huge amount of work to do at Everton, and am willing to take knocks like this on the chin.

I didn't like the signing of Bolasie, but other than that, this isn't Koemans team. The anti-RK sentiment is incredibly knee jerk. I feel much more confident with the club in his hands than RM's.
Same coloured hair, no it's his lacklustre interview after the game he sets the team out down to him !

Status
Not open for further replies.