Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we are meant to be cash flush cant understand why we have left going for a striker so late! Guess RK might have been waiting to see what happens with Lukaku first.. either way there was some dithering.

Mate the transfer business we've done so far screams Koeman is going for proven PL players that should help us move up the table immediately rather than taking risks on young foreign league players who might need adjustment periods...or might not be good enough.

The ages of the players we've signed is even more proof Koeman isn't looking to the future today...he is looking at this season as one that is priority #1 in moving us back up in the table.

Jeebus common sense and the voice of reason...

it'll never catch on here you know..... ;)

I bet this season, Regardless of who comes or goes...we won't be seeing a repeat of the lethargy we had to sit through last 2 seasons...Ron won't stand for it. We have looked much more alive these 3 games, That alone will move us into top 10....this season. Next ? Who knows. I'm actually looking forward to Stoke....havnt felt like that in an age.

Been a terrible transfer window. Can't see much changing in the closing days either.
Has it? We've signed a number of proven PL quality players to replace those we released, there's still a few gaps that could do with filling, but there's still time yet. Whilst not as exciting as we were perhaps expecting, we've overall done some good business, especially when you consider the damage done to the club's reputation in the previous two years.

Been a terrible transfer window. Can't see much changing in the closing days either.
Not really been terrible though has it? Gueye looks like an absolute bargain, Williams is a proven class premier league defender, and bolasie could be a match winner for us and someone we have lacked for the past couple of seasons, we have lost stones who has wanted to leave for over a year, and the others that have left barely played last season, hardly terrible is it?

You give yourself a rule to not get overly excited about a player from a youtube vid as it is there highlights squashed into a couple of minutes, so what is the rule when the player looks pooh. i decided to have a look at kone’s highlights just to see how the lad looked and to me he looks better then perez and that gabbiadini, now i know we really do need another striker but i dont want to see us go and blow 30m on a player that more worries me then excites me unless we can get some kind of returns policy put in place. hopefully the lad comes and suprises us all, but the fact they have just gone and signed milik to be ahead of him doesnt look good for the lad

The best youtube video I ever saw was probably Bilyaletdinov! Looked rapid besides his thunderbolt left foot. To be fair I liked the player.. he did have a thunderbolt left foot and I don't think Moyes played him to his potential .. but he was a carthorse!

Status
Not open for further replies.