Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Koeman and Walsh to bring in 3/4 more. I strongly believe Mr Moshiri is backing them, why would they have come otherwise. (I know money but)
Also I believe after Stoke match is gone hopefully 3 pts. We will be very busy ins and outs Sunday - Wednesday up until last minute Wednesday night.
Begovic or Hart

Kone seems more likely than not waiting on moyes to find replacements

CM possibly if we move someone on..

Striker

So that's my opinion on things so until it's 23.01pm Wednesday evening I will continue to believe and trust Koeman/Walsh and Mr Moshiri to get the squad right.

Koeman yesterday's presser "wait and see next week what the final squad of Everton is"

So basically the guys we signed aren't good enough because they aren't foreign unknown quantities that could shine or tank? I obviously don't expect Bolasie to be Figo or Williams to be Baresi but I don't think we had much chance of that happening with anyone. What's good is that they almost certainly won't be Mangala or Florian Thauvin

Unknown quantities? Lol no

Funes Mori.
Davies.
Dowell.
Kenny.
Pennington.
McCarthy.
Galloway is only on loan.

Think you've been deliberately a bit thin there. Stones may have gone but as before, city haven't even bought the best promising defender at the club. The club pays Koeman to do a job, if he's happy, so should we be. Clearly he has areas he wants to strengthen and is doing so. Unbeaten, looking quite good. We have a defence again. Not sure why you're so negative?

What is the need to be signing players for long term when the transfer window is open twice a season? If anything, why spend before you have to.

4 kids there who koeman will be loathe to play.

Mori and McCarthy arent top players.

what a boring week.

I know any business will be done next week but it feels a little boring that nothing has happened bar us losing out on a player.

More so for the fact we should have got someone else lined up, i'm not buying into the italian rumour just yet as it seems a bit agenty.

My expectations in terms of transfers in are nil.

Anything will be a bonus. That way I won't be disappointed or drinking bleach by the bucket load come 11pm on 31 August 2016.

what a boring week.

I know any business will be done next week but it feels a little boring that nothing has happened bar us losing out on a player.

More so for the fact we should have got someone else lined up, i'm not buying into the italian rumour just yet as it seems a bit agenty.

3 weeks ago (i think?) We were told this was going to be a busy week...

lol

You give yourself a rule to not get overly excited about a player from a youtube vid as it is there highlights squashed into a couple of minutes, so what is the rule when the player looks pooh. i decided to have a look at kone’s highlights just to see how the lad looked and to me he looks better then perez and that gabbiadini, now i know we really do need another striker but i dont want to see us go and blow 30m on a player that more worries me then excites me unless we can get some kind of returns policy put in place. hopefully the lad comes and suprises us all, but the fact they have just gone and signed milik to be ahead of him doesnt look good for the lad

....I think we have to trust that RK and SW are not going by YouTube clips only. Every signing carries risk, the amounts being paid are inflated across the board, there's little we can do about that if there's a pressing need to bring in new players. The other consideration is RK has specific roles and requirements in mind, he will be looking for things we perhaps aren't.

Still think there is going to be some red faces after the window slams shut.

Of course though they will just shift their angst to "should have got them in quicker".

5 in, all ready for first XI.........at least 3 out.

Why would you drink bleach mate?

Seems a little extreme...

I wouldn't and and won't.

Some on here will be when they eventually realise that we won't be signing all these so called top players we have been linked with.

Some blues are deluded and have their heads buried well and truly in the sand.

what a boring week.

In all fairness Zat the Gabbiadini rumours first surfaced early last week.

This week was never gonna be full of business. As I keep saying, since Monday, who has actually been signed in the Premier League for any team?

Bravo, so far, is about it, and that had been sorted for a week or so anyway...

We're not exactly losing ground on anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.