Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how we keep selling our best players (as everyone keeps saying) but, somehow we seem to finish higher up the league.
On top of that we have more money in the bank (thanks Liverpool).

I personally think we have as much ambition as all clubs but, have chosen a different way off doing it.
Saints are want to get there while trying to be self sufficient.
It may or may not work but, the way Everton are trying to do it may not work yet either.

WE MARCH ON!
I don't even need to give a long winded reply on this bro, the lads on here have responded adequately and echoed my feelings regarding Southamptons business strategy.

Honestly the way the league is going now how long do you think it will last, not only are you selling first team players but future stars too (Shaw etc). Every sound business needs adequate funding to progress and improve, personally I think you have hit the peak and the only way will be backwards now especially when the Europa league takes its toll if you get far enough in it. I think you are all in for a rude awakening pretty soon but maybe I am wrong. Who knows. I don't care, I only care about Everton and we are on the up it seems after two abysmal seasons.

You lot need to get back in touch with reality. Your right you should be higher up than us and if run better your be fighting for 5th 6th or 7th but that's honestly your lot.

It's so funny reading how delusional most of you are. You will take our manager, we're get another and yep may well drop back to mid table but you certainly won't make top 4 in 5 years.
You were a big club once but that was around the time I was hitting puberty, Im going grey now which probably means a lot of you posters on here were still swimming in your dad's ( that's the bloke you never met who knocked your mum up) nut sack.

Anyway hope you all wake up soon but it is fun to dream.

You lot need to get back in touch with reality. Your right you should be higher up than us and if run better your be fighting for 5th 6th or 7th but that's honestly your lot.

It's so funny reading how delusional most of you are. You will take our manager, we're get another and yep may well drop back to mid table but you certainly won't make top 4 in 5 years.
You were a big club once but that was around the time I was hitting puberty, Im going grey now which probably means a lot of you posters on here were still swimming in your dad's ( that's the bloke you never met who knocked your mum up) nut sack.

Thanks for dropping by.

On gardening leave now:bye:

If you're going to bother going through the trouble of signing up, at least come up with something better than that garbage. 2/10.

lol mate behave yourself. You're in the company of Evertonians, you don't talk down to us you scruff, you support Southampton, an absolute nothing club. Come on here by all means and have a chat about football or being gutted because you've lost half of your squad or your manager AGAIN but don't tell us about being delusional because we talk about being bigger and better than you. Your a nothing club compared to us and if it wasn't for Matt Le Tissier you would probably be watching a Sunday league side now with crowds of about 400.

Jesus you've a cheek talking about delusion lad lol have you seen your forums? Time will tell matey and this time next year we might not be top 4 but we'll be above you with you're ex manager in charge and some of the same players you love and adore at present! Anger is the second stage of grief right after denial... Run off back to your delusional saints forums (the only place you're considered a big club) before you get any more of those grey hairs you mentioned... good luck next season lol and it enjoy the prem while it lasts. You'll be back in the lower leagues again soon. T'raa!

Status
Not open for further replies.