Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you not think that if Real madrid won the final,or not ,that zidane and co would know if they keep there jobs or not,they are half the time the type of teams that could not care less about who the people in charge it seems, despite what they could win

Oh for crying out loud! The name is short for Richard ..... it's a name, not poor language you automated computerised swear filter (poor language removed)(poor language removed)(poor language removed)(poor language removed)(poor language removed)(poor language removed) !

...does it accept a bit of DICKY I wonder?

I expect this to be a quiet day, and as we're on a nice page number which I won't forget by the time I get home, I'll give it a rest for a few hours. Best give the 'F5' I tipexed back on time to dry.

I know that I am not itk, I can't speak for anybody else.
I very much welcome any snippet of information or gossip.

I am not questioning the information from Mole, but his attitude surprises me.

To me, it is the attitude of a young boy, who feels he has to prove himself better than the other boys in the school ground.

@The Esk has not been competitive in the way he has shared his information, nor has any of the various people I have seen previously who had genuine information to share , SHEEDY, SHORTY,DAVIDMOYES .

It just seems incredibly immature to me.

Think in fairness to the fella he's just new to the group and not really used to certain posters humour. Think if he keeps posting he'll realise a lot of what was aimed at him was in jest. Hopefully he keeps posting.

Zidane will be there next season no matter what the result (imo)
You never know with Madrid mate, they're a basket case of a club when it comes to their managerial revolving door.

I think we should be hoping for a Madrid victory personally, so that the door remains closed.

Weird that 2 of our targets in this appointment process have potentially rested on 2 games of football. West Ham beating United killed the Mancs CL hopes and thus consigned LvG to the bin, and now Zidane could face the same treatment after tomorrow nights game, both games could end up directly affecting our future. Fine lines and all that.....

Does anyone know why de Boer hasn't been seriously considered... you would imagine we would have spoken to him and at least listened to what he has to say. Whether you think he's the right man or not he looks like a creditable candidate particularly if we are interested in Overmars as DOF.

You never know with Madrid mate, they're a basket case of a club when it comes to their managerial revolving door.

I think we should be hoping for a Madrid victory personally, so that the door remains closed.

Weird that 2 of our targets in this appointment process have potentially rested on 2 games of football. West Ham beating United killed the Mancs CL hopes and thus consigned LvG to the bin, and now Zidane could face the same treatment after tomorrow nights game, both games could end up directly affecting our future. Fine lines and all that.....

Madrid victory is guaranteed mate.

100% ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.