Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am not itk, I can't speak for anybody else.
I very much welcome any snippet of information or gossip.

I am not questioning the information from Mole, but his attitude surprises me.

To me, it is the attitude of a young boy, who feels he has to prove himself better than the other boys in the school ground.

@The Esk has not been competitive in the way he has shared his information, nor has any of the various people I have seen previously who had genuine information to share , SHEEDY, SHORTY,DAVIDMOYES .

It just seems incredibly immature to me.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Like when Moshiri appeared from nowhere the club are keeping things very hush hush. The bookies, the local press, national press and even respected posters on various Everton forums are playing the guessing game until something clear cut is leaked.

The media dont think Everton are big enough to get Emery.

Heads will roll when he's holding up a shirt or scarf at Goodison Park.

They will well and truly fall off when Unai and Everton do the double over Guardiola, Klopp and Mourinho.
I'll have some of whatever you're indulging in mate.

Anyone who posts genuine information should be treasured on a forum, but invariably they end up getting stick for things they've passed on in good faith and then do one.

People should take it for what it is, and either choose to believe it or not, but not hound the messenger and question their credibility.

caveat: unless they're an obvious rawkite obviously.

Sounds like it is going to be a quiet day today. Emery has stuff to mull over and Real Madrid play tomorrow (if that is a factor in all this). Maybe a day to get on with some work, get some fresh air, chat to your nearest and dearest, watch the cricket or whatever and have a break from all this.

Sounds like it is going to be a quiet day today. Emery has stuff to mull over and Real Madrid play tomorrow (if that is a factor in all this). Maybe a day to get on with some work, get some fresh air, chat to your nearest and dearest, watch the cricket or whatever and have a break from all this.

Smashing idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.