Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am not itk, I can't speak for anybody else.
I very much welcome any snippet of information or gossip.

I am not questioning the information from Mole, but his attitude surprises me.

To me, it is the attitude of a young boy, who feels he has to prove himself better than the other boys in the school ground.

@The Esk has not been competitive in the way he has shared his information, nor has any of the various people I have seen previously who had genuine information to share , SHEEDY, SHORTY,DAVIDMOYES .

It just seems incredibly immature to me.

That's because they are campaigning for the return of Super Davie Moyes!

Hounded out of United, but would be great for plucky little Everton.
Look at it from skys POV, they like Moyes at Everton because he ran the top 4 close but failed almost every time, so the 4 most watch teams were in the CL, this year they loved The foxes winning the league and Spurs 2nd as they dont have CL next season, however i believe the CL rights for 17-18 are this season i think, so they will want their 5 teams to be 1-5 this year so more ppl get SS. So for them it should be normal service resumed

To me, it is the attitude of a young boy, who feels he has to prove himself better than the other boys in the school ground.

To be fair, it's reactive to the fair share of flak from the fifa brigade/schoolboys on here.

Doesn't matter who you get ITK info from, nothing is guaranteed to be correct, especially by the time it gets to you. It's a bit unfair for people to be hounding @themole10 for info for about 6 hours last night, only to pick it, and him apart as soon as he does. You can believe it or not, it's your choice but take it for what it is. I'm not surprised his attitude has changed. It's all just part of this ride we're on until any official announcements. If you get annoyed about the info changing because you're trying to get bets on to make a few quid, then that's why it's called gambling my friends.

For what it's worth, I also think Zidane is too popular over there for them to bin him over the final. He's turned the season round and is a huge figure for them. Then again, so was 'king Kenny' over there, and he only lasted a few months so you never know.

I just hope Emery happens. HOW it happens is just part of being a blue ;)

I know that I am not itk, I can't speak for anybody else.
I very much welcome any snippet of information or gossip.

@The Esk has not been competitive in the way he has shared his information, nor has any of the various people I have seen previously who had genuine information to share , SHEEDY, SHORTY,DAVIDMOYES .

Any ITK can't win. If he says something in detail then posts like yours condemn him for being competitive. If they remain vague and discrete they're accused of just general speculation. Mole has stuck his neck out and given everyone what he knows. That's far better than the usual 'things are progressing' 'popular candidates' etc. Could be anyone all of that.

I was a paperboy back in the early 80s, and one of the people on my round was a man very, very close to the Everton board at the time. He knew I was an Evertonian and would often have a chat with me about football. The day Kendall was appointed, for the first time, this chap was in his garden when I arrived with the Echo. The back page had Philip Carter declaring something along the lines of "Kendall was our first and only choice." The man looked at the headline and said, "Funny that. We've been in touch with McMenemy, Saunders, and Robson, too." All sorts of things go on behind the scenes in every walk of life, and especially when key appointments are being made, and often the manoeuvres aren't revealed until years later. First choice isn't always the best choice. Being turned down by a manager or two doesn't necessarily mean disaster or shame. You can only be sure you've got the right man after the event. Whoever we appoint will arrive at a club with ambition, potential, and opportunity. It'll just be a matter of harnessing all the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.