Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:59 and onwards is how today feels

good luck to Martinez though, if he can take the right lessons from this he could easily be a great manager still

Honestly no he couldn't mate, remove the 'positivity overload' he has and your left with basically nothing

worrying thinking where we'd be if BK still called the shots

that said happy days! shouldnt have dragged on this far but at least he's gone

Wish the fella no ill was fantastic company when meeting him just wasn't good enough were it counted and sadly he looked broken last night ....onwards upwards blues

Good, right now we need Moshiri to have pretty much a clear path that he himself sets, a new investor who was also a board member would right at this point complicate any procedure of setting a singular goal i think.

Really wish it would be Dein actually, although know he is retired and has no intention (i believe) of coming back to the game

Always go with your gut. My gut said NO to martinez, and I have a big gut!.... I think that thread I created 3 years ago probably broke forum records! Anyway, delighted I can finally take off that feckin mask! Was getting a fierce sweaty face!... Hold on a minute, what's that??? Is that my gut speaking to me again - "FRANK DE BOER WILL MAKE EVERTON GREAT AGAIN!.... and get me some chocolate ya fat mess!"... Whatever you say gut! Whatever you say!
*orders Fat Stan mask

When will the OS confirm this exactly?

Next week..... they like to catch people by surprise by allowing every news agency in the world - even waiting for the little one in alaska with one man and a husky working there to publish it...

THEN BAAAAMMMMMM out of nowhere its up.

Bang on the pulse.

FINALLY.

Untitled.png

Thought I'd feel bad for him. But nah. He's had 3 years, been given plenty of money, and now a fat pay-off. Not once was he honest with us. All we wanted really. Thanks for the first season- otherwise, adios Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.