Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him. I hope he goes on to be massively successful in another country. Hopefully whoever comes in next will continue a lot of his good work off the pitch and massively improve on the shambles he's left on it.

Or he could just 'retire' to media punditry with the kings ransom he's siphoned from us?

Bloody Duncan in charge though? Not sure about that. Bill strikes me as the kind of fella that will see Duncan win the game for us against Norwich then appoint him as manager.
it's rhino i think, but its one match so who cares really, real work and change will be done after, I would laugh my head off if the players all charge around like men possessed now the clown is gone, just to popcorn the park end

Last edited:
Have the club announced anything yet? Or are they taking their time for a change?!? Hopefully Bobby takes Billy with him:whip:

it's rhino i think, but its one match so who cares really, real work and change will be done after, I would laugh my head if the players all charge around like men possessed now the clown is gone, just to popcorn the park end

Fact. Balls going to come to Stones' feet, with nobody around him and he'll hoof it into row Z then turn to the TV cameras and just stare coldly at them.

Kenwright has finally done the right thing and though it should have been before now, at least RM as a gentleman can go with a degree of decency and hes been spared whatever Saturday would bring. Onward and upwards Evertonians.

Moshiri/Ryazantsev forced it through mate, not sure Bill was a willing participant. Anyway as mentioned, the power shift has started, Moshiri/Ryazantsev are controlling the recruitment process and at least one new board member is arriving early summer.

The absolutely right decision, but took far too long to happen. Should have been out the door in January, they waited... it got worse.

Went to Anfield got smashed... they waited, it got worse.

Went into FA Cup semi, got smashed... yet they still waited, and it got even worse.

Leicester, Sunderland, abysmal displays and finally the call has been made.

We'd be in the FA Cup final imo now if he'd have gone post Anfield.

Wish him the best, but won't miss his BS interviews and extreme positivity. He'll find his level in the Championship somewhere.

Moshiri/Ryazantsev forced it through mate, not sure Bill was a willing participant. Anyway as mentioned, the power shift has started, Moshiri/Ryazantsev are controlling the recruitment process and at least one new board member is arriving early summer.
As you promised mate, exciting summer ahead now hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.