Lescott dough!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd blow the whole spunk on El Hadj Diouf.

Ah, we have a shrewd American capitalist among us here!

Who would I buy?

Rafael Van Der Vaart - 8-10m
Klaas Jan Huntelaar - 8-12m
Lucas Neill - Free

Or

Rafael Van Der Vaart - 8-10m
Givani Dos Santos - 4m
Rasmus Elm - 4-6m
Alan Hutton - 6m
Lucas Neill - Free

This is with the thought in mind that we'd use our current kitty to get Senderos in anyway. And probs another centre half with what's left of that, with the Lescott money going on what's up there.

I'm sick to death of seeing these threads based on the assumption that Lescott is leaving. When will people get it into their heads that we are not selling Lescott, certainly not for £22m. It would seriously weaken the team and we do not need the money.

despite the fact that this thread was started to tease someone!, and despite the fact I'd hold lescott to his contract,....

I don't know, I'd probably put it towards next seasons transfer kitty, theres nothing interesting around at present and some talent will probably emerge at the world cup.

Herb Brookes once said....(actually it was Kurt Russell playing Herb Brookes) "I'm not looking for the Best players, I'm looking for the right ones".

All Star teams fail because they try to fit the system to the players etc, build a team ethic and system then find players that can help the team.....

There is no I in T E A M ? Look in the championship and young talent, thats where I'd take some of that dough

I'm sick to death of seeing these threads based on the assumption that Lescott is leaving. When will people get it into their heads that we are not selling Lescott, certainly not for £22m. It would seriously weaken the team and we do not need the money.

oh poo poo

Status
Not open for further replies.