Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Jesus Gorge, good steady manager,could be ready for a new challenge, and maybe perform a few miracles .

Absolutely don't believe that RM has a sack proof contract. There'll be clauses about measurable performance in it.

Bit harsh judging that Portsmouth fiasco. Didn't he win the FA cup finishing 7th, then had to sell the whole team!? Got Spurs far in the CL. Took over with them bottom 3, albeit with a quality squad that shouldn't of been down there (sound fimilar)

Not getting into the ethical side of redknapp and his so called "monies dealings" and whether I or others like him or not. As a manager he'd whip is into shape and up the table pretty sharpish.

Like he did QPR the last couple of years

Absolutely don't believe that RM has a sack proof contract. There'll be clauses about measurable performance in it.

Interesting but I wonder how much of this is more about the cost of sacking him off and/or the tide mark left on the board once Bobby and his staff have left. Getting staff appointments wrong can be an expensive business and the collateral damage even greater in a £5B pound business.

Bit harsh judging that Portsmouth fiasco. Didn't he win the FA cup finishing 7th, then had to sell the whole team!? Got Spurs far in the CL. Took over with them bottom 3, albeit with a quality squad that shouldn't of been down there (sound fimilar)

Not getting into the ethical side of redknapp and his so called "monies dealings" and whether I or others like him or not. As a manager he'd whip is into shape and up the table pretty sharpish.
HA, they had to sell the entire team because he did his best to bankrupt the club

You saying you'd have old scrotum face shows how clueless you are

The Redknapp shouts can't be serious, surely? We'd have Adebayor up front, Krancjar in midfield and Wright-Phillips in the treatment room before you could say "it wasn't me guv, ask the chairman".

With a lot of Evertonians supporting Rangers would anybody like Ally McCoist ?. He is available.

Performance this season is pretty measurable and miserable.
6 league wins, out in 1st round of League and FA cups.
Calculations must be based on Europa alone!

That's with a piss poor squad tho mate.

Each to there own. I imagine a lot don't like or want redknapp that's fair enough.

I just happen to think he's a good manager.

You need....I just...I mean....No, I can't do it, I can't get banned for saying what I really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.