Old Everton Pictures

Gary Jones Eggs,I'm sure his last game for us was v Leeds at home under Bingham,he got subbed and gave Bingham the ups on the way down the tunnel!!!,that was his last game i think,he was bombed out to Brum,another who could have been a great,very,very talented player:)

...agree, Dario, talented footballer. Career seemed to peeter out. I think I heard he went into running a pub but might be wrong.

Gary Jones Eggs,I'm sure his last game for us was v Leeds at home under Bingham,he got subbed and gave Bingham the ups on the way down the tunnel!!!,that was his last game i think,he was bombed out to Brum,another who could have been a great,very,very talented player:)
used to watch him in the reserves quite a bit looked something special, just didnt do it when he had the chance in the first team, seemed to lack the confidence for the step up

Spot on v Altrincham in the F A cup at. Home I was stood on the paddock right by the horrific tackle you could hear the break of his leg - he was never the same player for us after that injury - A very classy fast winger for us - we managed a1-1 draw that day nearly went out, and their goal was yards offside!
They were clapped on the field with a generous Goodison reception- booed off for their kick up in the air tactics - we won the replay at old Trafford!
What an Alehouse team they were, shudder shudder.

is the evertonian still going? any advice on how to find a pic from there?

Renamed...

fe168ec4cef143af92411a65dc5806c6.jpg

.....think it was against Altrincam in the cup where bloke broke John Connolly's leg and Gary Jones knocked the lad out. Connolly's and the Alty lad carried off on a stretcher and Jones sent off.
Do you remember him sarcastically applauding Bingham after he was substituted at GP? Did not last long after that

78946738-football-18th-august-1963-england-everton-gettyimages.jpg

Football, 18th August 1963, England, Everton players read their 1962/1963 Championship brochure at Goodison Park, Players include Dennis Stevens, Alex Young, Jimmy Gabriel, Gordon West & Tony Kay

I have a copy of that brochure, which had inside pictures of all and sundry from John Moores down to ( nearly ) the tea lady.
These pictures had 'over printed' on them autographs of each person.
Alex Parker got them all signed in person for me in 63 or 64 and Sandy Brown ( 67ish )took it in a few years later and had it autographed with the later additions.
Will see if I can post some of these on here

Do you remember him sarcastically applauding Bingham after he was substituted at GP? Did not last long after that
Funny you should mention that Allez,I recalled that incident a couple of days ago on here,I was only 9 or 10 and in my minds eye he gave Bingham the V's,yep sold to Brum very soon after,didn't play for us again,I bow to your memory more than mine though mate:)